Stunning Bay and Rural views of the Mornington Peninsula and Arthur's Seat.
Perfect getaway for couples and families. Close to stunning McCrae beach, golf courses, wineries and Peninsula Hot springs!
Relaxed beachy atmosphere with separate zones.
Fully equipped kitchen and barbecue facilities. Perfect holiday rental all year round!
Cinerama beach house is set in a quiet neighborhood in McCrae with best of both worlds. Enjoy stunning views and sunsets overlooking the bay, watching the ships go by! Don't miss the sun rising behind picturesque Arthurs Seat.
Our beach house has 2 bedrooms upstairs with queen size beds, a main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet. The kitchen and lounge are also upstairs overlooking the balcony deck and views.
Timber floor boards upstairs, carpet downstairs, so some noise does travel between levels. Downstairs has separate external stair access from upstairs. Here you will find the third bedroom with queen size bed. The lower level has a large open rumpus room, with 2 single beds (which can be made up as a large queen also, please advise at time of booking) and a bunk bed which sleeps 2 ( recommended for children only). A second shower and toilet is located downstairs, within the 3rd bedroom, along with a washing machine, laundry trough/basin.
Overall, this home boasts a relaxed beachy atmosphere, with separate games area and chill out zones - cozy enough for couples and roomy enough for 1 -2 families alike.
A twenty minute walk or so to one of Mornington Peninsulas best beaches. Easy access to shops and restaurants. Short drive to nearby golf courses, Red Hill, Wineries, farm gates and Peninsula Hot Springs.
*Electric cooktop & oven
*Coffee Pod Machine with complementary pods
*Extra bar fridge
*Hairdryer & Straightener
*Washing Machine with complementary powder
*Large Screen TVs x 2
*DVD/Blueray players & Sound system with a selection of DVDs
*BBQ with portable light & Gas
*Split System Air conditioning / Heating + extra oil heaters available in rooms if required
Pillows & doonas are provided - guests will need to bring their own linen (fitted sheets, pillow cases, doona covers). All beds and pillows are fitted with mattress protectors.
We are happy to supply linen at request - A surcharge of $25 per person per stay will apply. All beds will be made up and ready for your arrival with this added service. Please advise preference at time of booking.
Bath towels are provided for all guests. Hand towels and tea towels also provided. Guests will need to bring their own beach towels.
Soap/shampoo and toilet paper is provided.
Tea/coffee/sugar/milk, olive oil/vinegar/salt/pepper and basic spices is provided.
Please note that maximum recommended occupancy for this accommodation is 8 adults and 2 children.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to whole property except locked storage areas and sheds.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We enjoy greeting our guests in person, however for the convenience of our guests, we offer a 24 hour check in. We are only a phone call or text away - are happy to assist in any way required.
BEACH HOUSE RULES
1. Smoking inside is not permitted - smoking is allowed outside only – please use butt buckets provided to dispose of cigarette butts.
2. No jumping or running on balcony or furniture – no leaning on balustrade – children must be supervised and practice safety at all times.
3. Any other person on the property is sole responsibility of the guest.
4. Owner of property is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises.
5. Owner of property is not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
6. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the house, or others whom they invite to the house.
7. All property and furnishings must be kept in good order – please notify hosts of any breakages or issues.
8. Appliances to be used for their intended use only.
9. Pets are not allowed.
10. There is no daily housekeeping service – sheets can be provided for the duration of your stay (this is optional at additional charge). Bath towels are provided for your convenience, but we do not permit towels to be taken from house – guests need to bring their own beach towels.
11. Basic limited amenities such as tea/coffee, sugar etc, soap and toilet paper are provided to get you started, but may need to be replenished depending on the length of your stay.
12. As part of the rental agreement, a bond of $500 is required and held by Airbnb. Any damage to property and furnishings, dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning, or any other costs incurred, will result in a claim being submitted to Airbnb.
13. Should any events arise beyond reasonable control of the owner, and renders property uninhabitable – fire, storm, flood etc – owner has the right to cancel the booking – all moneys will be refunded and/or Airbnb credit voucher issued as per Airbnb terms and conditions.
14. Maximum occupancy for the property is 10 persons.
15. The property must be left in a clean and tidy state, with floors swept and dishes washed and put away. Garbage bags are provided and must be used - all rubbish must put into wheelie bin. Council garbage collection occurs on Tuesdays – if you are at the property at this time, we would be grateful if the bin is placed outside on nature strip – excess rubbish that won't fit must be removed from the property and taken with you.
16. Strictly no events or functions – no schoolies.
17. Please ensure that all seat cushions used on day bed are brought inside every night in case of wet weather.
18. The property is in a quiet neighborhood - guests should be respectful, and not create noise which is offensive to neighbours especially between 10pm – 8am throughout the occupancy. If our neighbors report any loud and rowdy behaviour, this will result in an instant eviction with no refund.
19. When guest is absent from the property, windows and doors must be closed to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Heating and cooling must also be switched off when house is unoccupied.
20. Bbq & gas is provided for guest use – ensure to practise common sense and safety at all times, turn gas off at the valve, when not in use. Barbeque must be left in clean condition after use. If gas needs to be refilled during your stay, please hold on to your receipt and we will reimburse you.
21. If the washing machine is used, please ensure to turn off taps and power switch after use.
22. In the event of an emergency relating to the property or any other issues, please phone your airbnb hosts.
Now that the serious stuff has been communicated…
We truly hope that you enjoy your stay at our much loved beach house!
We would love to hear any feedback on your experience, and hope to see you again sometime!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hubby and I lead busy lives, he's a tradie, and I'm a part time garment technician. I love cooking and sewing, any way I can be creative and hands on, and who doesn't love food? We have recently adopted the Paleo diet, so my current passion is making 'raw' Paleo friendly desserts!
We love coming down to the mornington peninsula at every opportunity! The beach house is our ultimate retreat, so tranquil and relaxing, when we want to get away from it all!
We are fairly new to Airbnb. I never expected offering our beach house to guests would be such a fun and rewarding experience! We look forward to welcoming you to our favorite place!