A traditional Mykonian villa of 200 sqm surrounded by a beautiful garden with view on Ftelia Bay. 10 min walking distance to the beach, 10 min driving distance to Mykonos town.
The traditional Mykonian house is at about 300 m walking distance from the bay of Ftelià, and about 6 km from Mykonos town. To the northwest rises Mount Prophitis Ilias, while to the east, the view encompasses the conical shape of an ancient acropolis, nowadays accommodating the monastery of Moni Paleokastrou.
The house consists of:
- a bedroom with ensuite bathroom, king size bed (160 cm),
- a second bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two single beds (90 cm),
- a third, exterior bedroom with ensuite bathroom, queen size bed (140 cm),
- a living room that overlooks a porch. Here you can find the sofa beds (140 cm),
- a fully equipped kitchen,
- a service room with a washing machine.
The house is surrounded by a large garden of 4000 sqm planted with olive trees, geraniums, pomegranates and other species typical of Mediterranean vegetation. From the garden you can enjoy a wonderful view over the bay of Ftelià.
There are various areas for outdoor dining, sunbathing or relax in the shade of the trees.
Free parking with private garage, free wireless internet, linen provided.
The house is for max. 10 people.
No public transport.
You need a car or a scooter.
Cet hôte a 33 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an archaeologist from Rome, travelling often in Greece. Whenever I can, I spend my free time in my house in Mykonos.