Apartment with 2 large bedrooms, on upper floor, each with Queen beds, work-desks & en-suite full-bath. 2 single beds in living area are offered for 5-6 persons as in accompanying children/friends. All Guests share the 2 full baths on upper floor. Living Dining Kitchen on lower floor. Guests are welcome to use Microwave & Fridge.
NC State Univ is next door, downtown & most other happening places are within a 3-mile radius.
Please feel free to contact/request special offers / extended stays.
- At door Parking for 2 Cars
- Clean functional furnishings. We try to keep it simple and efficient to make your stay comfortable yet hassle free from having to bother about and take care of too many non-essential frills and trappings. You don't want to take care of other people's stuff on your holiday.
- Dining space & Open kitchen with counter-tops, crockery / cutlery, Microwave & Fridge. (Except stove only for stays over 8 days only please)
- Living area with 26" flat-screen TV. 2 twin(single) beds are offered, for reservation of 5-6persons. For reservations of 4 or less persons these beds are made /used as divans.
- bedrooms with walk in closet, attached bathroom, Fully made Queen bed with linen and blanket / comforter and large L shaped Desk.
- Towels & Toiletries
Within 0.1 mile of McDonalds, Wendy's, BoJangles, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts, Fine Dining, Food Lion Grocery, Bus Stop. Within Walking distance of Cinema Hall and many attractions. Across from NC State University McKimmon Center.
Accès des voyageurs
The Apartment has 2 bedrooms, to get access to both please book for at least 2 guests.
Guests can access the entire home including the two designated parking spots. However, there are couple small storage closets in the bedrooms and main floor which are locked for stocks and owner stuff.
Full Kitchen only for guests staying 8+ days upon 'responsible care and use' commitment PLEASE. All guests including shorter stays may use Microwave and Fridge
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live in the area and are typically around to help with anything you may need and provide area recommendations if wanted. If there are any adjustments needed at the property we can respond quickly! Otherwise, we like to leave you alone to relax and enjoy your stay in quiet and privacy. I generally share my contact details freely with confirmed guests and they are also on a printed sheet kept in the TV cabinet. Please feel FREE to contact me anytime of the day / night during your stay.
Direct access from I-40 via Western Blvd or Gorman Street. We are located next to the intersection of both these major roads.
Considerations for those with physical limitations: The apartment is accessed by a flight of 5 step stairs from the parking lot. The bedrooms & full bathrooms are on the upper floor of the town-home and they are accessed by stairs - 13 steps
• We appreciate number of guests to match that mentioned in the reservation.
• If smoking on deck or in courtyard, please pick up and dispose of all cigarette stubs appropriately Please and Thank you! :)
• Please dispose trash in dumpster sitting in parking lot outside.
• Please do not put any indoor furniture outside on the deck or in the Courtyard.
• Please be mindful of neighbors, especially in late hours on the deck, or with TV / music volume etc.
• Here in USA almost all homes are made of wood and flammable materials like carpets etc hence very susceptible to damage by both water and fire. Please avoid any water spill. In case of accidental spill please use mop and micro-fibre (green) towels to wipe the spill dry asap. There is a micro-fibre towel in each of the toilets and kitchen which may be used to dry out the counters and around sink / basin and any spills. The laminate wooden floor is specially sensitive and will warp on exposure to damp / water.
Most importantly, make your stay memorable and enjoy Raleigh!