My place is in the Middle of the Old Quarter (max 3 persons/room). We offer Buffet breakfast (not included), tea & coffee, wifi, daily cleaning. Available: TOURS & Tickets, laundry services, massage... Send me a message to have the best deal & other assistance.
- Price quoted is for 2 person, the 3rd persons will be provided an extra bed in the same room. Group of 4-5 people: 2 rooms, group of 6-7 people: 3 rooms, group of 8-9 people: 4 rooms, group 10-11 people: 5 rooms, 12-13 people: 6 rooms and so on.
- Check-in time: 2pm, check-out is before 12:00 noon.
- Early check-in from 6AM or late check-out until 5PM: 50% room charge but subject to availability.
- Breakfast time (6:30AM to 9:30AM): surcharge US$3/person
- Tea and coffee are always available at the restaurant (FOC)
- Non smoking inside the hotel but we have a smoking area
- Wifi is available entire the hotel
- Discount 15% Massage Service for in-house guests
- Halong Bay, Sapa, Daily tours...=> up to 20% discount
- Airport pick up: US$18/car, see off: US$15/car
- Ticket arrangement
- Visa on arrival...
- Laundry service available: US$2/kg
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 448 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a 28 year old Vietnamese national. I graduated with my Bachelor of Tourism in 2008 and completed my MBA this year.
I have 7+ years experience in hospitality, specialising in hotel management and Tour consulting. Over the past 7 years I have held various positions in several 3 to 4 star hotels in Hanoi. The love of tourism and hotel management prompted me in 2014 to lease and operate The Atrium Hanoi, located in the heart of the Old Quarter. This hotel is my passion along with my love of Vietnamese fine art that I love to show off and trade at the hotel.
In all my positions including the management of The Atrium, I delight in meeting new people and assisting them to explore and understand the city and country that I love and know so well. Many of my contacts have developed into lasting business relationships and social friends over many parts of the world.
Vietnam is a beautiful, fascinating and complex country with so much to see and experience. Inevitably the diversity and cultural differences from western culture can be problematic for visitors. I can help you plan the places to see, arrange transport and accommodation and help you navigate through local customs and avoid the traps that some visitors encounter in Asian cultures.
So if you need my help to have a safe and rewarding trip, just send me a message.