À propos de ce logement
Situated right next to the trendy hip Jægersborggade with famous restaurants, bars, vintage and coffee shops, this apartment is located on one of the most charming unspoiled squares in Copenhagen. On the square you find a local coffee shop with great coffee, tasty tapas and a cozy atmosphere. Or you can simply relax in the hammocks, play table tennis or visit the children’s playground on the corner of the cobbled street.
The apartment building has a beautiful closed off garden with barbeque and garden furniture where you can relax in more private surroundings.
The apartment is only a 10 min. ride away from the center of Copenhagen, which includes Raadhuspladsen, the main station, Noerreport, the Tivoli gardens, Amalienborg, the little murmaid, Nyhavn, the main shopping street and all of the other tourist attractions.
The 130m2 apartment contains 4 rooms including:
- A large fully equipped dining kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove
- A big bathroom with toilet, shower and a laundry machine
- Two beautiful living rooms en suite, with a confortable lounge sofa, dining table that can fit 8 people, TV and DVD player
- Office facilities, cozy leather chairs and WIFI internet access
- A spacious bedroom with a large new bed 180*220 (linnen and towels available)
- A large children’s room with a junior size bed (baby’s bed can be arranged) and an extra double size foldable futon bed (140*200).
Take a stroll around the lakes or enjoy the sun and the many fun activities in Fælledparken, which is only a few hundred meters away. You can easily walk to Sankt Hans Torv and enjoy the atmosphere from one of the cafes and do some shopping in the small Danish designer shops on Elmegade on your way to the busy street of Noerrebrogade.
We will provide you with a map of Copenhagen and our up-to-date tips for the city to give you the best stay in Copenhagen.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!