À propos de ce logement
Beautifully appointed one bedroom condo located in one of the most desirable complexes in Mammoth Lakes. Walking distance to the lifts at Canyon Lodge will get you on the mountain in minutes! And after a long day you are back at home just as easily, without having to deal with traffic, parking etc. Leave your car at Chamonix for your entire stay if you like. There’s a gondola and a trolley to The Village. If you prefer, you can also walk (ten minutes, one mile) or drive (two minutes).
Condo is quaint, clean and cozy, with modern facilities designed to make every aspect of your stay convenient and enjoyable. Sleeps four people: two in the Cal king sized bed in the bedroom and two in the queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Full kitchen allows for delicious home cooked meals. Appliances include a dishwasher, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Always stocked with a full complement of basic utensils, plus spices and sharp knives. We love to cook, so we know what you need!
Living Room boasts a brick gas fireplace, with comfortable and stylish furniture. Smart TV (55”, 4K) with cable and Netflix. Wi fi is also provided.
Dining room seats four, plus two more at the kitchen counter.
Bedroom also has a smart TV (check size with Ric?) with cable and Netflix. You’ll get a great night’s sleep, as the condo doesn’t face the street.
Bathroom is fully equipped.
Balcony looks onto the woods.
We’re a kid friendly condo, with tons of board games to play. Plus there is a fantastic Rec room (see below)
Free parking pass for one vehicle. Please let us know ahead of time should you need another one.
Accès des voyageurs
Recreation building on site includes pool, hot tub, sauna, fire pit, ping pong, foosball and pool tables, big flat screen TV, tons of seating full kitchen and 2 BBQs. There is also a laundry room, library and the business center in the same place. Our Realtor says it is the best Rec room in Mammoth, so we'll take her word for it..
Supermarkets, restaurants, Cinema etc. are minutes away. There's also a great Restaurant/Bar right across the street.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I personally manage the property, and I’m available 24/7 via text message, email or phone. In-town managers are available for emergencies.
TOT Cerificate #: 7830
Chamonix is set in an incredible scenic location! Walk out the front door to Canyon Lodge, or take a short drive to Main Lodge. Convenience is a precious commodity in the snow, and Chamonix has this and much more.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyon Lodge closed for the ski-season on 4.23. It will reopen for mountain-biking as the snow melts.
1. Pets are NOT allowed. Sorry.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Parking Passes: Parking passes will be given to you with the keys. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot tubs: No children under the age of 15 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood burning fireplace with firewood provided
11. Heating: Please follow all directions posted for wall heaters and ensure they are turned off.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. Noise: Please respect the 11:00 pm noise curfew.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
My name is Masha. I'm a proud mom and wife. My ten year old boy is on the Mammoth snowboard team, and my three year old girl is not far behind! I found myself commuting between Los Angeles and Mammoth frequently. One thing led to another, and I decided to buy a place! We’re here a lot, and we’re not here a lot. So having a rental property is the perfect balance. I personally manage the property and will do all that I can to make your stay a pleasurable one.