- New completely refurbished flat, balcony, 48 m2, floor 3, lift
- City centre within 10-15 min, popular affluent residential area
- Great public transport
- Quick internet
- Suitable for couples, family, friends
- Fully equipped incl. kitchen
- The apartment is located in the prominent residential area very close to the city centre, between Vinohrady and Žižkov district, on the bystreet. Therefore, it is pretty quiet and very safe. There are a lot of nice restaurants, pubs, clubs, parks, shops.
- The city centre is reachable within 10 minutes, you can use the public transport (tram, metro) or walk directly to the Wenceslas Square (2 km).
- Public transport accessible within 3 minutes (metro A, tram, bus). Just 4 tram stops from the Wenceslas Square, one of the major place in Prague and entrance to all significant monuments.
- The walk is very nice, through Vinohradska street, famous for its restaurants, pubs, fashion designer shops, Jiřího z Poděbrad (George of Podebrady) square with a famous castle, markets with fresh food and entertainment (such as concerts) being held on regular basis.
Metro line A leads to all major monuments (e.g. Wenceslas Square, Old Town, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Mala Strana – Lesser Quarter).
Next to the property there is a shopping centre FLORA where you can buy some food (e.g. Albert, Costa coffee, Mc Donald, KFC, Paul, restaurants), fashion (e.g. Guess, H&M, Lindex, Orsay) and use entertainment such as Cinema and 3D Cinema IMAX. Within 5 min walking distance there is the Tower Park with very good restaurant and amazing panorama on Prague (360°).
The metro station is located beneath the shopping centre FLORA.
The area is very suitable for training – there is a fitness centre opposite FLORA and you can run through Parukářka Park (beautiful view on Prague) to Vítkov (there is a famous museum of communism).
Accès des voyageurs
- You can get to the apartment very easily. From the airport you can go by bus (number 119) to the metro station Nadraží Veleslavín and then use metro to FLORA station (line A). It takes 40 minutes. Or you can take a taxi (cca 35 minutes, up to 600 CZK). From FLORA it is ca 400 metres to the property, 3 - 5 minutes.
- From the railway station you can use a tram number 5 to get to FLORA, it takes 8 minutes.
- Parking during weekends free of charge is located very close to the building. There are also guarded parking in the surroundings.
- The apartment is located on the 3 upper floor, there is a lift in the building.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- Satisfaction of our quests is the most important when doing AirBnB. Please, contact us anytime in case of any questions. You can call, text a message or send an email. We will be trying to answer asap.
- Usually I wait for you in the apartment when you arrive, give you the keys, show you the apartment and give you several tips and advice.
Key Prague´s places to visit = all very close from the apartment:
- Wenceslas Square: 10-15 min (tram/metro A)
- Old Town and Old Town Square with an Astronomical Clock and Old Town Hall: 10-15 min (metro A)
- Charles Bridge:15-20 min (metro A) or you can walk from the Old Town Square (beautiful walk)
- Prague Castle with St Vitus Cathedral: 20 min (metro A) or you can walk from the Charles Bridge through Mala Strana – Lesser Quarter (beautiful walk)
- Flora shopping centre: 3 min walk (good for breakfast, food as well as fashion)
- Riegrovy Sady park: 10 min walk
- TV tower (stunning views 360° on Prague, great restaurant): 5 min walk
- Jiřího z Poděbrad (George of Podebrady) Square: 5 min walk
- Vysehrad National Cultural Monument: 20 min (metro A and then C)
- State Opera: 10-15 min (tram/metro A)
The apartment consists of:
- Lobby with shoe rack and large coat hook.
- Living room & Kitchen. There is a fully-equipped new kitchen (dishwasher, oven, fridge, electric hob, kitchen hood, kettle, free coffee and tea), sofa, dining room and chairs.
- Bedroom with a new king size comfortable double bed with very high quality mattress, bed linen, a large new wardrobe.
- Bathroom with spacious shower, towels, hairdryer.
Non-smoking apartment, no pets, no noisy parties.
Check in/check-out flexible after our consent. Normally:
- Check out at 11 a.m.
- Check in at 14 p.m.
Please, keep the apartment always locked and windows closed when you are out.
Hi All, my name is Jana and I would like to welcome you in Prague, the heart of Europe, as well as the apartment which I am offering through AirBnB. I would be very happy if you choose to spend your time in Prague in my apartment and would do everything I can to make you satisfied with the accommodation.
I work as an investment specialist in real estate with its seat being located just close from the flat, so it is pretty easy for me to be flexible in welcoming you. In case I cannot meet with you, there are very nice and absolutely reliable people ready to meet you.
I like travelling a lot, my favorite destinations are USA, Asia (such as Thailand, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Maldives) as well as Europe (especially Italy and Austria). My sport hobbies are tennis, skiing, cycling, golf and chess.
I am just waiting for you! :-)