À propos de ce logement
Welcome to Rio! Welcome to Flamengo´s neighborhood! Welcome to my flat! It'll be a pleasure to host you in Rio. I'm usually at work most of the day, but I'll receive you during your arrival and you'll have personal number and we can be in touch.
My place is a three rooms flat, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, 1 kitchen and 1 living room and I share it with my little cat. Hope you like cats.
Your room is quiet, with plenty of storage´s space. It also has air-conditioned, fan in the roof, Wi-Fi and cable TV. You will have full access to all dependences of the flat, and we´ll share the bathroom. In the flat you will find some maps of Rio, and books in English and Portuguese.
The building has 24 surveillance.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to all dependences of the flat.
Minimun staying is 2 days.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT INFORMATION
- The flexible check-in and check-out policy applies only when booking calendar allows it (no guests checking in or out the same day).
- Check In is 12:00 AM but I (homeowner) am happy to welcome guest in the apartment as soon as you arrive in Rio upon calendar availabilities, I am very flexible.
- Check Out is Noon. But I (homeowner) am happy to have guest stay in the apartment if departure is later on the day (the flat will be cleaned by the maid at noon), if our calendar allows it.
- As reservation can occur last minute and change calendar availabilities homeowner cannot guarantee late checkout ( after 12 ) or early check-in (before 12AM) until 24h before the check-out time limit.
- Once a week professional cleaning is required after any period over 4 days of stay to be paid by guests at the rate of 20 USD per visit;
SMOKING / PETS / GUESTS
- Smoking is allowed in the apartment. Any dammage caused by the ashes will result in loss of deposit.
- Pets are not allowed once I already have one cat.
- We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
- Visitors are allowed only with prior permission from homeowner.
- Number of guests must be indicated in the booking request. Adding more guests after the booking will be allowed only if agreement is reached with homeowner.
- Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- As by experience children may break things or dirty the apartment more than adults, by dropping food or spilling drinks on furniture, we just want to make sure that any damage caused by children will be charged to you.
- Cancellation policy is “strict policy". Guest can find the cancelation policy on the booking confirmation.
- Owner are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guest shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made before departure, as soon as homeowner are notified as to the motive and value of said fine.
GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION
- In the case the guest gets into trouble with the police involving illegal drugs or anything other illegal conduct in Brazil, homeowner will not be able to assist guest in any way, and will proceed to eviction of guest immediately with no refund and full loss of deposit.
- Grounds for expulsion:
- Breaking terms of the contract
- More guest staying in the property than agreed for / unexpected guests
- Disturbing the neighbours, loud parties, prostitution, negligence, drugs, property damage or any other detrimental conduct.
- No loud parties or noises must be made after 10:00PM or deposit will be held as Condominium fines apply. (Brazilian Law states that loud noises must be stopped by 10PM). Any complaints received from neighbours and notified by the condominium will result in losing the deposit. If a second complaint was to be filed an immediate eviction will be applied with no refund of rent.
- If expulsion occurs, guest will receive notification by the doorman or homeowner local on ground representative. Eviction notice acts immediately and the maid, doorman, on ground representative as well as private security officer (if case applies) will be allowed on property to help the eviction process. Please note zero eviction occurred in the last 3 years.
DEPOSIT, KEYS AND PASSPORT
- Deposit will be return if there is no damage to the property or furnishings; dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred by the homeowner due to Guest's stay.
- Guest will be given sets of keys. If one or more of these set is
stolen/missing/lost, homeowner must be notified immediately. For security reasons, door locks will have to be change, as well as 5 new sets of keys (2 for the guests, 1 for housekeeper, 2 for owner). A 80 US$ fee from the deposit will apply to cover the charges.
- If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, or if any item is damaged or missing, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
- By making a reservation, guest agrees has read and understand the house rules.
WE ENCOURAGE ALL RENTERS TO PURCHASE TRAVELER INSURANCE
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
I'm Maíra, Brazilian from São Paulo and living in Rio. An Airbnb user with proud and travel enthusiast. I've already used Airbnb in Italy, Portugal, Turkey and Brazil.
I'm also a pet lover, yoga practioner and music addicted.