Lovely ground-floor app in historic Scheveningen. Enjoyable garden with afternoon sun. Situated in quiet area. Beach (300m), shops & restaurants (200m) and places of interest within walking distance. Bedroom with double bed, sleeping sofa in living room. Fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, just no dish washer ;-)
The apartment & garden are all yours during your stay, so no sharing with me or others!
You'll have a pleasant stay at our lovely ground-floor apartment in historic Scheveningen. Enjoyable garden with afternoon sun. Situated in quiet area. Beach (300m), shops (200m), restaurants and places of interest within walking distance. Bedroom with double bed, sleeping sofa in living room.
A great address to stay because:
* you'll sleep like a baby in this quiet part of Scheveningen
* you'll find anything you'll look for within walking distance, such as shops, restaurants, but most importantly the sea and boulevard at only 300m.
* you'll enjoy the afternoon sun in our lovely garden to escape the from the busy beach or drink a nice glass of wine.
* you'll have access to our fully equipped kitchen with complementary tea and coffee. However, you'll need to do the dishes by hand.
Due to the double bed and sleeping sofa our apartment allows the stay of:
- 2 persons to fully benefit the space of both rooms
- 3 persons, one to sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. Kids are welcome but keep in mind that our apartment is not decorated to be kids-proof!
Accès des voyageurs
During your stay you'll have full access to the apartment and garden.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During your stay you can always contact me via email / sms for less urgent questions. For urgent matters please call me on my mobile number.
I am more than happy to provide information about Scheveningen, The Hague or anything else that might interest you. However, please keep in mind that during my working hours I will not be able to interact.
* Pets are not allowed
* Smoking and drugs are not allowed
* You are staying in a quiet neighborhood, please respect this and behave accordingly
* Please behave as you would like others to behave in your home!