Apartment of 52 sq m located in the very centre of the Old Town. Decorated to the highest standard will meet needs of the most demanding guests.
The apartment is located just a few steps from the main Market Square where you will find the famous Mermaid Fountain as well as many excellent bars and restaurants vying for your attention.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you might need, including: a washing machine, a balcony and unlimited Wifi! :)
This spacious two bedroom apartment in the heart of the Old Town offers an unbeatable location.
The heart of the Old Town has a unique feel, like stepping back in time in a location where each brick has a story to tell. Walking through the picturesque streets you can find many shops, cafes and restaurants.
Accès des voyageurs
This one bedroom, first floor apartment is equipped with everything you may need during your stay.
Fully equipped kitchen with: table and chairs, fridge, dishwasher, hob, kettle, toaster, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and tea, coffee and sugar are also provided :-)
Bedroom offers a large comfortable double bed (160cm x 200cm).
The Living Room
The living room is equipped with TV, table and chairs and a sofa / double sofa bed (160cm x 200cm).
The bathroom offers: basic toiletries and towels, a hair dryer and a washing machine.
Other Facilities / Amenities
If you need to iron clothes - we have an ironing board and iron and if it should rain you can find the umbrella in the wardrobe!
Cot - We can provide also a baby cot if required for additional cost.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are available to assist guests throughout their stay and can be contacted via:
1) Airbnb (for quick response through the notification system)
2) What's App - Smart phone app for FREE calls and messages
4) Email (we respond to emails within 24 hours)
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING.
1) Make yourself at home and treat our place with respect as it was your own. Please bear in mind we are not a hotel and don't have regular cleaning services in place. Therefore we are grateful if you clean up after yourself as much as it's possible.
2) Strictly NO SMOKING in the apartment, in an apartment window, on the staircase as in the entire building.
3) Respect our neighbours. QUIET HOURS between 10 pm and 8 am. Returns to the apartment late at night must be done in a very quiet fashion.
4) NO PARTIES are allowed under any circumstances.
5) Groups focus on clubbing at nights, stag or hen parties, birthday celebrations or other events EVEN IF ORGANIZED OUTSIDE THE FLAT, are advised to find accommodation suitable for their purpose elsewhere.
6) Families, couples, groups of friends and any people coming for tourist or business purposes, visiting families, etc. are MOST WELCOME.
7) Please communicate your needs before or during your stay so you give yourselves the opportunity to receive what you need:-)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 490 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, my name is Mariola and along with my helper Marta we will seek to ensure you have an enjoyable stay in Warsaw.
I've been renting out my apartments on Airbnb for some years now. Having traveled extensively myself through India, Asia and Europe I like to think I know a bit about what people expect from their accommodation: A great location, like Warsaw Old Town, a clean, well presented, well equipped and tastefully furnished apartment and perhaps a bit of guidance, where to go or what to see - the top landmarks to visit or perhaps the best bars and restaurants in town.
We strive to ensure that your accommodation lives up to your expectations and that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
If you should have any issues or need any advice or assistance either I or Marta are always on hand to help.