Registration Number: R(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
This is a nice, large one bedroom apartment in Chicago steps from the beach, a running track, entertainment, restaurants, and very close to Evanston (a prominent, wealthy surburb) and all modes of public transport, convenient to get anywhere in Chicago.
- A very nice and eclectic neighborhood; walk to the lake at will. Lot of restaurants and bars on Sheridan, live and movie theatres too, about a min of walk.
- A 5 min walk to the Loyola red line stop; get anywhere in Chicago conveniently. (If you are a Northwestern student, the NU shuttle is pretty close and convenient).
- The apartment has a spacious living space, dining room, many windows and plenty of light, and a full kitchen and bath.
- Street parking is available in the neighborhood.
- Hi-Speed Wireless Internet is available.
- No dogs or cats. Other animals require a deposit tbd.
- No smoking.
- You will have the apartment to yourself, keep it clean.
- Coin Laundry is available conveniently downstairs for the building
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will get you situated, then I will be out of your hair so you can enjoy your stay. :)
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- You are expected to leave the apartment in a clean state.
- Clean sheets and bedding covers will be provided. Please wash all bedding and leave them clean and in your comfy bed for the next guest.
- Please replenish any toiletries, cleaning supplies, soaps, and other household items that you've exhausted during your stay.
- Please replenish anything you deplete in the kitchen, such as cooking spices, olive oil, butter, etc.
- Enjoy the beach!
I am a professional actress who has traveled the world performing. I love to tumble out of bed in the mornings to run at the running track close by, or take a stroll by the beach. I love animals, sunshine, John Lennon, and people. I have traveled to Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Africa, and Europe, thankfully all for work. I feel really lucky to live this life, and am certain that "life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." Welcome to my humble home. Enjoy :)