ASK THE OWNER FIRST IFF THE YACHT IS FREE........
This superyachjt is a HOTEL, not an appartemant or holliday home. ....
The former private luxury super yacht of Christina Onassis
(32 m) is turned into a very special luxury (private) hotel, just for you.
You will have an unforgettable and fabulous experience bathing in an atmosphere of luxury and comfort. Ask the owner first if the yacht is free.
General information about the space
- Complete 32m superyacht
- Fly bridge deck 18m x 6m
- Covered afterdeck with heater 6m x 6m
- Onassis meeting room, 8m x 4m. Max 18 people
- Jacuzzi on the flybridge roof + sun beds
- Breakfast and lunch available for 12 persons (inside or outside)
- Max 11 persons welcome for staying the night - 2 children's beds.
Accès des voyageurs
As our guest, you have (almost) the whole yacht for your private use. The rooms, two decks, fly bridge deck with jacuzzi... it's all for you.
For safety reasons you are not allowed to cook / use the kitchen without support of the crew. Also, we ask for caution at the bridge of the yacht since the technical applications there are easily damaged.
One crew member will be staying at the yacht for safety reasons. Probably you won't even notice it when she's there, but you can ask for assistance when needed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will be welcomed by one of our crew members at your arrival. All guests will get important instructions on 'how to use the yacht', so your staying will be smooth and comfortable. Being our guest, we're happy to help you get around with tips or guidance in Rotterdam.
One crew member will be staying at the yacht for safety reasons . Probably you won't even notice it when she's there, but you can ask for assistance when needed.
No music or loud music. The superyacht is an HOTEL not an bed and breakfast or a holliday house. Breakfast and lunch only made by the crew. Dinners on board not possible. no groups joung peolple or students or groups of man
- We don't rent out the Christina Onassis to students or people from Rotterdam. Groups young people, groups young man
- At the Check in all guests will get a personal tour and instructions about 'how to use the yacht'. Therefore it is important that all guests check in TOGETHER
- It's not allowed to invite other people on the yacht during your stay. Additional guests should be registered with the captain before arrival, and will cost an additional 99 euro p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast is 15 euro per person (served by crew in cruise uniform)
We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible, so please do not hesitate to ask any questions you might have. We love to assist you where we can!
Former Maritime Officer Onassis Fleet, now taking care of two Onassis yachts: Maria Callas yacht hotel and Christina Onassis yacht hotel. The third yacht is Dutch yacht hotel. All at the Louis Pregerkade in Rotterdam.
It's my pleasure to assist you during your stay because I simply want all my guests to have wonderful time while they're here