A cozy little base in Tokyo.
Our just-renovated, completely-furnished apartment is only 5 minutes walk from Takadanobaba Station of the JR Yamanote line which connects directly with all Tokyo's main areas and famous places.
We have FREE portable wifi available for guests.
4 minutes train ride to Shinjuku station. (direct)
4 minutes train ride to Ikebukuro station. (direct)
9 minutes train ride to Harajuku station. (direct)
11 minutes train ride to Shibuya station. (direct)
We have 3 bedrooms, i'm (Bin) sleeping in one bedroom and the 2 others are for our guests. We decided to stay close with our guests to help them if they have any problem while staying in Tokyo.
Keeping our guest happy is our top priority.
We also have separated lists for each of our bedrooms in case you want to books a place for 1 or 2 people.
Our Tom bedroom, which has 2 single bed and a balcony.
And below is the list for our Jerry bedroom, which has one double size bed and stay separately with other bed rooms.
Accès des voyageurs
1. Own private rooms with COMFY beds.
2. FREE PORTABLE WIFI.
3. Living room with 80" PROJECTOR (connected to Chrome Cast) for watching movies or surfing web.
4. Kitchen with ALL sort of kitchenware.
5. Bathroom with shampoo & bath soap.
6. Clean Towels.
7. WASHING MACHINE with dryer.
8. FREE HIGH-SPEED Unlimited Wi-fi.
9. OUR OWN GUIDE-BOOK, in which our guest can find nice shops, restaurants and so on near the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My brother and I are quite busy in weekdays, spending most of our time in companies.
We usually don't get home until it's late so basically our apartment is for our guests for most time of the day.
However we are 2 IT guys so we are online 24/7. Guests can remain in contact with us via phone, email, Airbnb messages or any app they prefer, i.e. iMessage, LINE, Viber... etc.
We can give advice about what to see, where to go what to eat.
Things that don't even appear in the normal guidebooks :)
Please keep in mind and check CAREFULLY the following when you are booking:
- Our apartment is in a QUIET residential area, so please NO waiting for your group in the lobby or in front of the building, and please respect our neighbors by keeping it down especially after 8 p.m.
- Please SEPARATE RUBBISH.
- Please take off your shoes at the room entrance.
- Please DO NOT leave your things at the corridor like an umbrella as it is a share space for everyone.
- Please TURN OFF the air conditioner/heater and light when not there.
Thank you so much for your understanding! We really appreciate it!
Cet hôte a 178 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires