À propos de ce logement
A private bedroom situated in serene lakeside community. Steps away from the lake, Burke-Gilman trail. Short walk to bus lines to University of Washington and rest of the city. A perfect bnb stay of great value!
The room is in a house of 3,500 sqft truly unique NW contemporary home in Cedar Park with stunning lake and mountain views, perched on a half-acre park-like lot. We remodeled the 2nd floor with 1 master suite, 4 additional bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, brand new colorful paint, new furniture, new furnace, optical-fiber extremely high speed WiFi internet, new fully functional kitchen, new espresso coffee machine, Crystal Springs drinking water machine, and dedicate the whole floor for bnb guests usage. This bedroom is on South side of the floor for you to stay and enjoy. If you need further extra accommodation, please feel free to find availability of our other rooms on the same floor at https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=21235455
Accès des voyageurs
Large lot with plenty of spacious parking space on the premises. The whole 2nd floor where your room locates is for Airbnb guests. The fully equipped kitchen on the floor is dedicated for guests usage. Coin operated washer and dryer are in the garage of 1st floor, and dedicated for guests usage. Environment-friendly detergent is provided for free.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live at the 1st floor, and are more than happy to welcome guests and give them as much guidance or privacy as they prefer. We want you to feel like at home!
Cedar Park is a tree-lover's paradise nestled in beautiful and convenient Northeast Seattle, quiet and safe community by the lake with towering firs and cedars and very walkable. You are within easy walking distance of many lovely restaurants, several excellent local breweries, Mexican, Italian and Mediterranean cafes, library and post office.
A few minutes' walk to direct bus service to Northgate Shopping Center, University of Washington, Children's Hospital, and University Village. Easy public transportation or driving access to Downtown, Fremont, Waterfront, Ballard and Capitol Hill.
Please make conscientious use of everything, be respectful of other guests, clean after yourself, and together help maintain an enjoyable place to stay. Other rules include but not limited to:
- Make sure to park on our premises.
- Leave your shoes at the shoe cabinet by the entrance door downstairs.
- 10pm quiet time.
- Turn off lights and heater in your room and common space when you leave.
- Turn on and off the garden lights during night is guest’s own responsibility, not host’s.
- Eat and drink in the kitchen instead of in your room.
- Clean up after yourself - bathroom, kitchen.
- Don’t leave your dirty dishes in sink.
- Don’t occupy more space in refrige and cabinet than your share.
- Please keep the towels clean. Don't use towels as rags to wipe shoes, dust, etc.
- Lock your room door when you leave as you are responsible for your personal belongings.
- No smoking and marijuana is allowed, no alcohol other than social drinking.
- Whenever you shut the entrance door, always make sure to shut it carefully all the way, as otherwise the dead bolt may not fit into the strike plate.
==== DISCLAIMER ====
As per our home insurance policy, the main Guest making reservation must be no younger than 21 of age. And by making reservation, Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Host harmless from liability for any accidents, injuries, illness, loss of personal belongings or valuables or property damage sustained by Guest that occur while on the premises or its facilities, or parties invited onto the premises by Guest.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 36 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires