Very close to the center and directly behind most gorgeous section of the Amstel River, this 2BR family apartment with garden is stylish and very classy. It's not for party people -- it is for people who want a COMFORTABLE and tranquil stay in a central area of AMS
This ground floor apartment is furnished in style, boasts remarkably high and decorated ceilings, and is designed for comfortable living.
The living room has a classic design with a very modern feel. There is lots of space and light, which makes it a great spot to unwind after a day of seeing the many sights in Amsterdam.
The large family kitchen opens onto a large patio with big garden, with a back entrance that is right on the canal!
The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable, and the bathrooms as well. There is a 2 person bed in one room, and a single bed in the other.
If you are with 4 and one of them is a child this apartment is suitable as well: we can provide an extra mattress.
The garden is amazing -- there is furniture in the garden to sit and soak in the sun, look at the many plants, or just enjoy the fresh air. The canal is just behind the apartment. You will feel very comfortable here!
All of the aspects of a furnished apartment are available:
Full garden with Patio
Delicious Coffee from modern machine
Iron + ironing board
!!!Please be aware that if you like to skip the very long queue at The Anne Frank House as well you have to reserve online which costs you only 0,50 euro cent!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire apartment including the large garden.
The stairs is the apartment will lead you to the kitchen who is located in the semi-basement (souterrain) connected to the garden.
The living area and bedrooms are located on the first floor. You can acces the first floor by taking 5 steps up from the central door (one small stairs) or 5 steps down (one small stairs) and take the elevator up.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside