Quiet, Edwardian 3 bdrm, 2 bath home; a perfect launch point for your SF adventure! Conveniently located 2 blocks from Golden Gate Park, museums, thriving Inner Richmond businesses. Kid-friendly, gourmet kitchen, funky decor. Close to public transit.
This sunny and spacious 3 bedroom/2 bath home with parking is located in the heart of the Inner Richmond district. It easily sleeps 6 people and is a great option for families traveling with children, travelers who want to be close to Golden Gate Park and people who want great city access in a comfortable, roomy home in a safe neighborhood.
It features the following:
* Perfect location - Easy walking distance to Golden Gate Park, museums (California Academy of Science, De Young, Botanical Gardens, Conservatory of Flowers, Japanese Tea Garden, etc.), Inner Richmond, Inner Sunset and Upper Haight districts but in a quiet residential part of the city. Public transit is around the corner less than a block away.
*Gourmet kitchen and spacious, adjoined dining and living room areas.
* Original Hardwood floors and Edwardian wall moldings throughout.
* Tastefully furnished bedrooms with quality mattresses and linens.
*Master bedroom has available dresser drawers and hanging space for your clothes and personal belongings.
*The second upstairs bedroom and pass through room are perfect for kids with 2 separate sleeping spaces.
* House is East facing with bright morning sun entering living room.
* Downstairs bathroom was recently fully renovated with wide shower head, tiled shower bench and vanity sink with room for storage.
*Sunny back porch which tends to remain shielded from most of the infamously cold San Francisco summer breezes. :)
*WiFi throughout the house.
Live like a local while enjoying easy access to all of the sites that make San Francisco so fabulous to visit. : )
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have exclusive access to our home, including exclusive one car parking in the driveway.
Being that our porch - in true San Francisco style - borders our neighbors' backyard, we strongly request that you keep noise to a minimum while outside and restrict outdoor time to reasonable hours (no later than 10 pm).
Not included: There is a garage downstairs that is off limits and the backyard is off limits (you DO have access to the porch).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When you arrive, Mark will either personally meet you at the house or arrange to provide you with the key. He will be available to you during your stay in case of questions or needs.
*This is our home -and we want you to feel at home too. Please respect our home and the items in it. Please read the instructions we leave for you to make your stay pleasant for you and for us. Notify Mark ASAP if something is not working or is broken.
* No smoking of any kind indoors or out doors (on stairs or porch).
* No pets.
* No shoes allowed. Please remove your shoes in the entryway.
* Our home is intended for use by up to 6 people. No additional people allowed.
*Our living room sofa is a newly upholstered family treasure (handed down from my grandmother). Please take care not to stain it (no food nor drink....) or scratch it especially if you have children who might accidentally stain it. Thank you!
* No parties, no drugs, no smoking. No late night noise past 10PM- respect our neighbors.