À propos de ce logement
Enjoy paradise by staying in this luxurious authentically restored Suite! Beautifully decorated and well equipped with everything you might need. It's the perfect place to spend your vacation. City, bars, restaurants and the ocean just a walk away!
The perfect accommodation for your stay in Curaçao, located in the vibrant Pietermaai district! The large room gives you a homelike feeling trough the Caribbean style interior and the beautiful design. The colors that are used give a refreshing impression. Enjoy a great night of sleep in the air-conditioned bedroom.
The newly restored accommodation is comfortable and breathes rich history. You can relax on the couch in the living room or have a nice plunge in one of our dipping pools. At the dipping pool you can sit on our lovely beach chairs and enjoy the sun. After enjoying a nice cool dip, enjoy the energetic city center of Willemstad!
After a long day of sightseeing, you come home to a luxurious bathroom with modern facilities. Where you'll be able to freshen up and relax those muscles!
Enjoy a great night of sleep on this deluxe comfortable bed in the large characteristic bedroom
★ Free WIFI & TV
★ 2 small dipping pools with terrace
★ Large beach towels available at reception
★ Iron, ironing board and hair dryer available if in stock at the reception (deposit required)
★ Breakfast available at surcharge at restaurant Mundo Bizarro
★ Free parking (if available)
Accès des voyageurs
Apart from your accommodation you will have access to the pools and our reception anytime. Here we can book tours; you could receive information about the area or the Island, or pass by anytime for a chat!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The reception is opened from 8 in the morning till 8 at night. For information about the area, the Island or if you have any other questions regarding your stay we're more than happy to help!
Feel free to contact us during your stay, if you have any questions about the apartment, or if you need any recommendations or tips on how to get around in the area and city.
The room is located above the lovely Kiosk. You will experience the atmosphere and the vibe of Curacao. As Pietermaai is a vibrant part of town take into consideration people being out and about late at night.
Freshly made up beds with the finest quality linen & towels will be waiting for you upon arrival. We want to welcome you into a clean and cozy home! Take note that your apartment is situated above the Pietermaai Kiosk and connected to the alley leading up to restaurant Ginger, which closes at approximately 22:30 during weekdays and has live music during the weekends. This can continue up till 23.00, but never surpasses this hour.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mail man, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- No house parties;
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but in a designated area only;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are after 15.00 PM and before 11.00 AM respectively.
- Late check in: After 8:00PM, we will have to charge €20 extra;
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 314 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
The Historical Pietermaai District is an up and coming area which holds allot of monumental buildings all restored in there original form. Restaurant's, café's, boutique hotels and more. We of Pietermaai Boutique Hotel are very proud to be part of this buzzy part of town and would love to share our beautiful island's culture with you!