This amazing and cosy 2 bedroom apartment with private entrance, big private yard and patio is at only 5 minutes from the beach in a safe, central and quite zone. Laundry, AC, dishwasher, fast internet, satellite TV, and use of bikes provided.
- Pets allowed only on previous request.
- No smoke. You can smoke outside the building and in the patio.
- No shoes. Let’s keep the city filth far from you live! :)
- Be quite at all times but especially after 10pm. Do not chat loudly even outside the building.
- Divide the different type of recycling and regular garbage. As soon as you see one the 3 different bags full bring it outside when you leave. Put the full trash bags next to the garden gate (inside the property). The landlord will pick them up every day.
- In case of any technical problem of the apartment call us as soon as possible.
- lost/stolen bike fee €100
- lost keys fee € 10
Thanks so much for your efforts!
Cet hôte a 57 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! My name is Alessandro. I am Italian born but live in the wonderful Brooklyn, New York! I often come back to Italy so I am on occasion there as well, my business is film making and I am all around a fun and outgoing guy! I love hosting people and traveling is also a passion of mine so meeting people from all over has been a big joy of offering accommodation for people from airbnb.
My mothers name is Lucia. She is an italian retired cook, a housewife, a mother and now a grandmother too! She used to have a widely renowned restaurant in Riccione that specialized in traditional local cuisine. Right now retired and focussing on and taking care of my family and her properties that she has acquired after a life of hard work. She loves painting, embroidery, taking care of the house, cooking, and making small artistic gifts with her hands to give to her relatives and friends.
We look forward to meeting you!
Alessandro and Lucia