À propos de ce logement
Reconnect with the people you love without going over budget. Just a short drive from Manila, head to one of the most loved destinations. Combined with the comforts of your home, you get The Villa in Tagaytay. Tucked away in a quiet subdivision, this charming and spacious 3-bedroom Villa accommodates 12 persons.
Walk to Lourdes Church, Bag of Beans, Ayala Malls Serin, Tagaytay Medical Center, Fora Mall (soon to open), Olivarez Plaza, and PHILJA Training Center.
• The Master's Bedroom comes with its very own Walk-In Closet and T&B. Our heater provides hot water. It has a Queen-Size Bed and a Sofa Bed to accommodate extra guests.
• The Bedrooms on the second floor are connected by a balcony. Bedroom A has a Double Deck (2 Single-Sized and 1 Double) while the other bedroom has 2 Semi-Double beds.
• There is a Common Bathroom (also with a heater) that can be shared by the two bedrooms upstairs.
• The Kitchen is equipped with the basics (gas stove, refrigerator, oven toaster, rice cooker and water dispenser), cooking & eating utensils. Feel free to bring your own food to cook at no extra cost.
• Extra mattresses are available for rental (P300/each)
• Cable TV = ABS CBN TV Plus
• Playing cards, board games, songka, and badminton rackets are available for recreational use. Kindly return when not in use.
Accès des voyageurs
• Guests have access to all the appliances in the kitchen, but please handle them with great care. Otherwise, your security deposit could pay for what you break. Also, please clean after yourselves at the dining and kitchen area so that your group won't be charged with a cleaning fee of P500 :)
• Within a few steps, you can take a leisurely stroll at the Children's Playground and Senior Citizen's Park.
• The Attic is strictly OFF LIMITS to the guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• We have an out-house caretaker (lives within the subdivision) that you can get in touch with in case of an emergency.
• FREE 3-n-1 coffee (limited) and drinking water (hot and cold)
• We'll be providing shampoo, bath soap, liquid hand soap, dishwashing soap, bed linens, blankets and toilet paper at no additional cost
• Please bring your own towel/s. Otherwise, you can rent one for P30/piece. Please notify me in advance or the caretaker if you'll be renting towels from us so that they can be prepared prior to your arrival.
• We only provide thin blankets. You may bring your own thick blankets or comforters.
• In case of extra persons after 12, extra mattresses are available for rental at P300/piece.
• Please keep in mind that the rooms of our house does NOT have any airconditioners. You may open the windows to welcome the cool and breezy Tagaytay air.
• Please keep an eye on young children as there are parts of the house that are not child-friendly (like the stairs or the 2nd floor that has an open area overlooking the living area). We won't be liable for any accidents that may occur during your stay.
• Check out is strictly at 11AM especially when there are incoming guests the following day.
• Late check out incurs penalty P500/hour.
• Late check out may be requested if there are no incoming guests.
• For those who are wondering if we have Wi-Fi, we don't have one. We encourage to unplug from the digital world and enjoy bonding with loved ones :) Wi-Fi can be accessed at Ayala Malls Serin.
1.Strictly NO SMOKING inside the house. You may smoke at the outside table or the balcony. Ashtrays will be provided upon request.
2.A security deposit of P3,000 will be automatically charged if any damage or loss has taken place. This will conducted via Airbnb.
3.We are also pet lovers but no pets are allowed in the premises. Sorry :(
4.Kindly dispose your garbage in the given bins. We suggest you leave the house as you first found it.
5.Loud music is highly discouraged as it will disturb noise-sensitive neighbors. Keep the noise level to a minimum. It should be quiet 9:00PM and onwards.
6.The caretakers will be available for basic needs when it comes to washing the dishes, grilling food, etc.
7. In case if you forget to bring a towel, you can rent a towel for P30/piece to be returned upon check-out.
8.The Attic is strictly OFF LIMITS to guests.
9. Extra mattresses are available at P300/piece.
10. Check In: 2:00PM and Check Out: 12:00 noon. Guests who request for an early check-in or late check-out are subject to availability.
11. If you do not agree with any of the house rules, please do not proceed with the reservation.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Adventurous in spirit | Heart belongs to the beach | I enjoy traveling and exploring new places | Loves staying active by trying out new sports and activities | I enjoy meeting new people who come from different places around the world.