Beautiful Greenpoint garden apartment off McGolrick Park with ample street parking. Renting large private bedroom with access to back garden. Facilities in railroad style upstairs (living room, alcove kitchen, bathroom) are shared with your host, me!
Come stay in my welcoming space! Filled with Mid-century furnishings, travel souvenirs and artwork from local and international artists, the apartment is in a quiet, secure building (a few cameras, security doors and intercom system). Located SO close to all the hoppin' action of Williamsburg and Greenpoint proper!! One minute walk to a grocery store, liquor store, bodega, laundromat and many fine restaurants. Coffee and tea are included in your stay and there's plenty of room in the fridge for your food. Lots of on street parking in front of the building. It's super easy to get home via subway or cab from the city (depending on where you are in the city it could be a 20 minute train ride and less than 15 minute cab ride). A pleasing space from which to base your NYC life for a vacation or extended stay. I LOVE living here!!!
Accès des voyageurs
24 hour access to apartment as well as backyard garden from guest's bedroom.
1 - 5 minute walk to:
- McGolrick Park (wide open green spaces, sculptures, burgeoning farmer's market)
- Met Food grocery store and corner bodega
- The Standard Brooklyn (hipster bodega with great sandwiches)
- Vinnie's Pizza (ironic pizzeria with yummy NY pizza)
- Goldies (the new local watering hole)
- Staples shopping center (another grocery, a dollar store, Staples, McD's)
- Numerous authentic Polish restaurants and bars
- B24 bus stop (to the J/M/Z train line into downtown Manhattan Soho/LES neighborhoods)
10 minute walk to:
- McCarren Park (track/pool/skate park/farmer's market)
- Manhattan Avenue (tons of shopping/eating - Calexico, Tina Fey's favorite Peter Pan donuts, $.99 stores etc.)
- Graham Avenue (lots of boutiques and restaurants - Daddy's, Brooklyn Star, Carmine's, Slowfax Vintage, Alter boutique etc.)
- Enids, Matchless
- Five Leaves (see why the late, great Heath Ledger invested - such good food and drinks)
- Graham Avenue L train stop - 10 more minutes into the city
- B62 bus stop - 5 more minutes to central Williamsburg or the Bedford L train stop (take to the L line which runs cross town with access to all of Manhattan or further to J/M/Z lines)
20 minute walk to:
- House of Vans (free shows!)
- East River State Park (Williamsburg Waterfront free concerts)
- Franklin Ave (shopping, restaurants, bars, dancing!)
- Bedford Ave (shopping, restaurants, bars, dancing!)
It really is an amazing place, you can choose to have a relaxing or upbeat stay here. The most perfect place to stay if you want to have the best of both worlds. You can go out in the city or local and come home quickly to a lovely, quiet and clean space. Rejuvenate with "hair of the dog" at a local brunch spot or be uber healthy and have a morning jog at the McCarren Park track. Go sample Brooklyn food at Smorgasburg, Brooklyn crafts at Brooklyn Flea or just people watch along Bedford, Franklin or Graham Avenues. Short subway ride to the many cultures of Brooklyn or downtown Manhattan. The possibilities are endless!!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be working and living in the downstairs studio and will be frequently available should you have any questions about the area or need any advice on what to do in NYC! Feel free to ask me!
Building is in a quiet community with working professionals, therefore no parties allowed. If using garden, guests must retire inside by 9pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekends.
Smoking is not welcome in the house but smokers are welcome to stay! You will be able to smoke either out front or in the backyard.
Please leave common areas tidy after your use (bathroom, kitchen, etc.).
Cooking is encouraged but please respect the space by always using cutting boards when cooking – wood for fruit/vegetables and plastic for meat (no cutting directly on counter as it damages counter top).
Use the silicon mats for hot pots (do not put directly on counter top).
Back door to garden and bedroom windows are to be kept locked when garden is not in use or you are away from the property.
Please do not sleep with windows open at night.
Apartment door doorknob will lock automatically but please also lock the deadbolt upon entering and exiting house. Turn house key to the left one time to lock it and turn key to right one and one half times to unlock deadbolt plus handle.
One set of keys is provided upon arrival, for which you are responsible. If they are lost or stolen, there will be a $100 lock change plus $25 key replacement fee.