The condo itself was quite nice and the facilities were great however the whole experience was let down by a series of little problems.
1. I was given no information regarding the condo before or after arrival. Normally I would expect at least an information pack explaining the layout of the building, wifi codes, etc but was given absolutely nothing and had to ask for it.
2. The condo was similar but not the same one as in the photos. I would at least like to be told this beforehand.
3. I was told after arrival what I was supposed to say if anyone asked me questions as airbnb is obviously not allowed in the building. Sorry but I'm not going to lie for anyone.
4. The condo was very sparse and was missing little things such as garbage bags, dishwasher detergent. Granted these were dropped when I asked for them but as someone who uses airbnb a lot I would expect these to already be there as well as things like cooking oil, basic condiments etc. Also the cutlery was quite dirty and needed to be washed before use.
5. On the third night the smoke alarm started chirping every 35 seconds due due to I'm guessing a dead battery. The next morning they sent someone round to fix it however when I got back to the Condo that day it was still doing the same thing. I again messaged the host and was offered $80 discount on my weeks say but nobody came back to fix and it remained chirping for the rest of my stay. (3 days) I just had to sleep with earplugs in.
Like I said the condo itself, pool facilities and gym were very nice and the host did respond quickly when I messaged them however the whole experience was disappointing and I would not stay there again.