Beautifully decorated home that is perfect for your family, friends or work group to make home while you are away from yours. The house is centrally located to the Country Club Plaza, Westport, and Downtown Kansas City, making you close to shopping, restaurants, bars, and travel all over the city.
The Walnut house has multiple living spaces, good sized bedrooms, bathrooms on every floor; it's a perfect home to enjoy your time away on business or vacation. We look forward to hosting you!
This house offers three floors of living space for entertaining. Great place for families, friends or business teams to gather and feel at home. Do your own cooking in our furnished kitchen.
Your family, friends or work groups will call this home! The layout is on three levels so that will all have their own space.
* The first floor features a full bath room, a new fully functioning kitchen, a large dining room and a large living room with a 50" TV.
* The second floor features a master suite with a Queen size bed with an add bonus of a pull out sofa and TV and (2) additional bedrooms with (2) twin beds in each room and a full bathroom.
* The third floor offers a bedroom that features a full size bed, a living room area with a daybed, a TV and a full bathroom.
* The basement also features a full size washer and dryer for your convenience.
Accès des voyageurs
Use of the house is limited to registered guest and you will have 24 hour access to the house thanks to our keyless coded locks.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We respect your privacy but will always be available by phone should you have any concerns.
Our hope is our place provides your family, friends or work group a place to call home while you are away from yours.
Please keep in mind the guest who books is the person responsible for the group, so make sure your group knows the house rules to avoid damage charges and share the house info with them when they arrive.
No Smoking on premises.
Use of house is limited to registered guest only. Please discuss any exceptions prior to booking.
Kitchen and house clean up is guests' responsibility. We just ask you leave it as you found it.
We try to keep up with repairs but if you find something that needs repaired, replaced or if damaged or breakage occurred during your stay, please let us know right away.
Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM - No, you don't have to whisper during those times but please just be aware of the noise levels that affect our neighbors.
Most important is for you, our guest, to enjoy your visit and feel at home! We hope our place can provide you a bit of a reprieve to come home to during your visit to our area.
Cet hôte a 55 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a fun loving entreprenuer, blogger, and real estate guy. I love to travel and particularly spend time at the beach (anywhere) with my beautiful wife and kids. We have a number of properties listed on AirBNB now, and we are VERY focused on making these the best, most awesome, most fun, and wonderful places to stay here in KC. As a Kansas City native, we have a great city, and it's my hope you get to truly enjoy everything KC has to offer.
A few things I'm into right now:
- Tim Ferriss podcast (check out show w/ Jamie Foxx, Tony Robbins)
- Any business or self development books that make me think
- the next awesome restaurant to check out, hang out, and an amazing meal
Books that have rocked my world:
- Tim Ferriss "Four Hour Work Week"
- Jim Collins "Good to Great"
- Jocko Willink "Extreme Ownership"
I live my life to... enjoy time with my wife and children, build a great business, rehab awesome houses, and have fun and live a well lived life.