À propos de ce logement
An romantic apartment, perfect for spending a few unforgettable days in beautiful Florence, in the most famous district of the city and all the museums at your doorstep...
The apartment is on the second floor (no elevator) of the historic palace, furnished with elegance and high quality materials.
The windows look out onto a side street and therefore the house is quiet but bright and offers maximum privacy.
Entrance into the living/dining area with seating for 4 guests and a sofa bed for two people, cooking area with gas hob, microwave and refrigerator.
Bathroom elegant and refined with large shower.
super lux room with king bed and large wardrobe.
The rooms are equipped with air conditioning to provide the best comfort in the summer months.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment will be at your disposal.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When you get to the apartment you will find one of us ready to welcome you and provide you with all the informations and advices you need. We also provide a map of the hystorical center to explore the city and find everything you need (shops, restaurants, tourist attractions etc.)
The apartment is located in the Santo Spirito/Oltrarno (within the restricted traffic zone), next to the Boboli Gardens and the Pitti Palace, in a neighborhood full of shops, restaurants and tourist areas.
The apartment is 10 minutes by bus from the main train station (Santa Maria Novella). From Florence Airport (Amerigo Vespucci) you can reach the apartment by taxi (in 20 minutes).
- Please, note well the beds arrangement from the listing. The beds will be made accordingly with the number of persons specified in the reservation, giving priority to the king and queen size beds. So, if you need to use king and queen size beds as single beds and, therefore, you need more beds to be made, please, let us know about that in advance. For any request of extra bed linens made at the check in or during your stay at the apartment there is a fee of 15€.
- Remember, however, that the maximum number of guests is the one reported in the listing
- The term "Extra people: No Charge" it means that the price does not vary according to the number of guests but it does not mean that you can add guests over the number provided in the listing in the listing.
- In the kitchen you’ll find: coffee for the moka machine, soluble barley, sugar, salt, teabags/chamomile
- We also offer other payment services. For information, see the brochure inside the apartment.
You will find our house rules inside the apartment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CHECK-IN:
Remember to tell us your arrival time as soon as possible in order to arrange our meeting and not make you wait. The check-in time is from 15:00. It is required to agree a meeting time a few days before your arrival and we ask that this time is respected. If the guest does not warn us in case of delay, our maximum waiting time will be 20 minutes. After this time, you will need to contact the host to arrange a new meeting.
Check-in extras on:
From 9 pm there is a € 20 supplement.
Starting at 11.30 pm there is a supplement of € 40.
For arrivals after 00 hours (midnight) you need to arrange a time, after verification of the check-in over time limit availability.
It is important, in compliance with safety standards, that when you arrive you have all the documents of the guests who will stay (ID cards or passports). If some of the guests arrive later, please prepare a copy or a photo of the missing documents, so you can fill out properly all the information required by the contract during the check-in (name, date and place of birth, place of residence, type and document number). If you prefer you can communicate these data by e-mail before your arrival.
Only a further info: there is a new "tourist tax", that the city of Florence asks to his guests. It is required in the main Italian cities and in all accommodations such as hotels, B&B etc. It is a recent regulation (from 1 October 2014), so we try to provide more information about it. The price is € 2.50 / night for each guest over 12 years. If you have doubts, you can consult the website of the city of Florence; during check-in we will be pleased to explain better how it works.
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation modérées
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 6883 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Ciao!! Sono Massimiliano e abito in una delle regioni più belle d´Italia: la Toscana.
Sarei più che felice di ospitarvi nella mia città, Firenze. A presto.