Located on WATERFRONT property, steps away from the second longest fresh water beach in the world. Enjoy a walk on the 7 mile long beach, build a sand castle or take a dip in the clear, warm water. Watch the sun go down from your deck. Weekly rental during July and August, with potential to rent nightly. Inquire within. Cottage is about 120 feet from the waters edge.
Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals during July and August.
Nightly (2 night min) rental available any other time between May and October. Closed for the winter months.
5 other rental cottages on property, email for more information.
Accès des voyageurs
2 bedrooms, queen bed in each
1 futon that pulls out into double bed
(You must supply linens, toiletries and bedding)
Full kitchen supplies, stove, fridge and microwave
Private deck on each storey
Propane BBQ, picnic table, deck chairs and fire pit
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Owner will be there to check you in upon arrival.
Owner is a phone call away, should there be any issues that arise
Housekeeping cottage, you will have to provide all bedding, linens and toiletries.
Starter dish soap and toilet paper.
5 other rental cottages on this property
Our amenities include:
- free private parking
- fire pit
- propane BBQ
- deck chairs
- picnic table
- board games and colouring books
- Community vacuum, mop and cleaning supplies
- fridge with freezer
- utensils, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, mugs
- coffee maker
- pots and pans
- cutting boards
- knife block
- oven mitts
- glass dishware
- cookie sheets
- tea pot
- small dishsoap
You must provide your own bedding, linens and toiletries.
Suggested list of things to bring:
- fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow cases
- comforter or blankets
- bath towels, hand towels, face cloths, bath mat
- tinfoil, wax paper, parchment paper, saran wrap, etc
- dish soap, dish cloths, tea towels
- paper towel
- toilet paper
- toiletries (shampoo, body wash, etc)
- garbage bags (large and small)
- chairs for the beach, umbrella, sand toys, etc
-Leave the cottage in the same condition you found it.
- Please wash, dry and put away dishes before leaving
-Tenants agree to vacate the premises at or before check out time (10:00 am)
-Please place garbage and recycling in provided receptacles, before you leave.
-Be respectful of others in the other rental cottages on the property and nearby.
-No pets allowed.
-No smoking allowed
-Check in 3:00 pm
-Check out 10:00 am
- Tenants agree to supply own bedding, towels, expendables and personal items
- Tenants agree to maintain quiet after 11:00 pm and further abide by all posted rules by the vendor as well as federal, municipal and provincial laws and by laws
- Use of cottages and facilities is restricted to registered guests only; no visitors and over night guests permitted
- Vendor is not responsible for items left on the premises upon checking out
- Tenants agree that the vendor or her heirs will not be held responsible for accidents causing personal injury, death or loses, or damage to personal property while occupying or in the process of occupying the premises
- Vendor will be forever free or monetary claims and lawsuits for any reason
- Vendor warrants that except in cases of emergency no one will be authorized to enter the premises without knowledge and permission of the tenants
- Tenants agree to leave premises clean and in good order
Cet hôte a 44 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires