Living in Nahant is like living in paradise.
Get the best of both worlds...city and beach. Come and enjoy Nahant, a small, quaint and very safe island jewel just 20 minutes north of Logan airport and 25 minutes from the great city of Boston. See local sights...drive north to Salem, Marblehead, Gloucester, even NH and Maine. South to Boston and Cape Cod...or just walk down the street to Nahant's many beaches.
We offer a charming and relaxing queen bedroom with cable TV. You'll enjoy a private bath one flight up, off kitchen. Please know there is a room off of this room with a twin bed that can accommodate an extra guest or family member for an additional charge.
My home offers Wi-fi, cable TV, ocean air conditioned and a gas fireplace. Decks and a farmer's porch for relaxing, surrounded by colorful gardens...all in a lovely cottage that abuts protected land in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by beaches. Three season ocean view. Nahant offers walking and biking trails, a birding sanctuary, and a public 9 hole golf course. Parking. Public transit close by.
All this comes with a happy, helpful, and interested hostess. No smoking in or out, please, and no strong perfumes.
My home is your home...please come and enjoy!
This is not a B & B...it is for short term roomers, as per our town code. Breakfast items are provided, but you must prepare it yourself. There is no cooking allowed though you may microwave and eat in the kitchen area from morning until 8PM.
Accès des voyageurs
You may enjoy the middle floor which has a living room, dining room, den, and kitchen with limited kitchen privileges. Also, front porch and large back deck.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be around to help you with your travel plans and whatever....
Please know that there are no locks on doors. It is very safe here. I will enter your room to clean up and check for any problems. If you have something to hide this is not the place for you. If you are kind, caring, and open, you are most certainly welcomed and in the right spot.
Thank you for honoring my home with absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere on the premises, inside or outside. If you must smoke, please take a pleasant stroll in the neighborhood while doing so.
• Please honor removing shoes in the house. By leaving the stress and strain of the Earth at the door, it creates a place of sacred healing. Enter and breathe deeply, releasing negativity and stress. Relax and Enjoy Life.
• Cleaning services are performed before arrival and after departure. We may enter your room to tidy up during your stay.
• Please be mindful of wood surfaces on tables, counter tops, floors, etc., and treat them with love. Take care with luggage wheels, wet or hot things, use of cutting boards, etc.
• Quiet time (TV’s, phone conversations, etc.) is between 10 PM and 8 AM. No Kitchen use after 8 PM. Exceptions are allowed when discussed.
• Check-out time is 10 AM, unless otherwise arranged. Please let us know if you have a late flight, or need to stay later, and if possible we will accommodate you.
• Assorted beach gear is available upon request.
• I’ll be happy to help you with any touring plans you may have.
• Nahant is a very safe community. Last one in can lock the back door at night. Door can remain unlocked during the day.
• Please be mindful of parking. Guests must not block in other cars. May leave keys for moving. Street parking is allowed in front of my home.
• Beach parking is a challenge as you would need a sticker to park anywhere in town. Walking to the beach is best…or, if you have lots to carry, drive down, drop off, and return car here.
• Laundry can be cleaned on request, with a $10/load service charge.
• Most importantly, enjoy your stay.
Cet hôte a 83 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires