The lovely family vacation house near Orebic town on Peljesac Peninsula with fabulus sea view and close proximity of beach. Beside the view to rest your eyes on, the peace and tranquility will recharge you and fulfill the senses...
House Sunny Palm has a fantastic position in the heart of a Mediterranean garden, near the sea, only 5 m from the pebble beach. When you wake up you just have to cross the local road (the road is located in the pedestrian zone with no traffic) and you can already swim in the beautiful turquoise Adriatic Sea! The house is elevated from the road and provides great sea view.
This house has 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living room, a large terrace for 10 people. Behind the house is a stone wooden table for 10 people with barbecue and garden, and an outdoor shower.
Two rooms have king-size beds, one room has a bunk bed and one room has a bed for one person, so it can comfortably accommodate 7 people. In addition to this there is also a baby cot, which can be placed in one of the bedrooms.
The house is completely air-conditioned.
Accès des voyageurs
The main pebble beach is situated only a short walk away (500m), where you may find all the centres for water sport activities.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
After the reservation you will receive the contact information of your host (the owner) who will greet you at the house and will be at your disposal throughout your stay. He will be happy to give you all further information about the place, best restaurants, beaches and much more.
!Please note that Tourist tax is to be paid upon arrival - 1 eur/ per night per adult.
Anything you need. From transfers to rent a car, bikes, just let us know and we will gladly assist.
Baby cot and baby chair available upon request.
1.Upon arrival, the apartment is available from 4 pm. The last day, please leave the apartment until 10 am, if not differently noted on your Voucher.
2.The apartment shall be left in a clean condition. Please take the garbage out and wash the dishes. Kitchen is supposed to be left clean.
3.Guests are responsible for their behavior in the apartment and its surroundings. In the event of an accident host or agency does not take any responsibility.
(website hidden) is forbidden to throw cigarette butts around the apartment, on the terrace or somewhere else. If by accident ashtray is not in the apartment, please contact the host, to provide it for you.
5.Everytime you leave the apartment, please lock the doors, close windows, turn off air conditioning and close the faucet and shower.
6.Once you have the air conditioning turned on, please close all windows and balcony.
7.Please do not leave Air Condition on in your absence, as the room cool in 20 minutes when re-entering the apartment and turning on the air condition. Also by doing this, you take care of the environment.
8.Use the water in the apartment economically when washing and taking showers.
9.Housekeeper may in the absence of guests enter the apartment to take care of minor defects, to prevent further damage of equipment.
10. Guests are kindly asked not to cause damage and do not disturb other guests. It is forbidden to cause excessive noise during the afternoon rest period (2pm to 4pm) and from 10pm to 7am.
11. Only reported guests may enter the apartment. Housekeeper may allow eventual visits from time to time.
12. On departure day, please leave the apartment in the condition as you received: dishes washed, clean and empty refrigerator, take out the garbage and other stuff from the refrigerator. Other activities, such as toilets cleaning, disinfection and replacement of linen will be carried out by the cleaning service. You can do a lot to help next guest move in as quickly as possible. And we thank you for it.
13. Towels are at your disposal in the house. Please do not take them to the beach. If you need new one, please inform your host and he will gladly take care of it.
14. Towels used only for what we are primarily intended - please do not delete the floor or other things with a towel, because it thereby destroyed. If your apartment is not a Wipe or brush the ground, do not hesitate to ask your host, and it will bring you.
15. If there has been damage to equipment, house or part of it, to please inform your host. If there is significant damage caused by the fault of the guest is required to pay damages.
16. Your wishes, compliments or suggestions for improvement can be reported to the host. We welcome your impressions and comments!
I am in love with the Adriatic Sea and together with my team of 5 people we choose each house in a way that we test it, fall in love with it and then manage it for the owners, who are absent.
That is why me and my husband bought a house on the Island and spend most of our summers here. We think Adriatic is the most beautiful region in the world!
We love to welcome guests from all our the world and share with them our favourite restaurants, hidden bays, the best sunsset places, cocktail lounge bars and funny experiences with a little rented boat.
Our mission is to make you fall in love with holidays at the Adriatic as much as we are.
Our company manages this house and makes sure it is perfectly clean (my husband is German as you could guess so this issue is done by german standards :)) and we make sure you feel safe, welcomed and inspired.
- great books
- restaurants where they cook with soul and herbs
- singing and listening to a good music
- driving with the boat around the little islands
- getting to know new people
- ecological approach to life
I am madly in love with kite-boarding, so this is my main sport activity in the summer.
I am so grateful that just 20 minutes of a taxi boat drive across the Island of Korcula, in a little town Viganj on the mainland, there is a perfect surfing and kiting spot that I visit regularly (they have great schools for water sports as well).
On Krk Island, you can also get a nice spots for windsurfing, not far away also kitesurfing.
Life's motto: Enjoing life!