Located in the Mabalingwe Private Game Reserve, this Private House is perfect for a weekend getaway with family and friends. Mabalingwe is rich in abundant bird and animal life, including Africa's "Big 5".
Landline: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). (Marius, Riaan, Charlotte and Ashley)
Cell phone Numbers: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
GENERAL RESERVE AND LODGE RULES
1. The management of Mabalingwe Nature reserve and the board, owners and agents of Itaga Unit 717, do not accept liability for loss, damage or inconvenience caused by animals, weather conditions, injury, power cuts, fire or theft of any kind.
2. The lodge is self- catering.
3. The game vehicle located on the property is strictly for use of the owners. Guests can obtain a permit for the Game Viewing Area from the Mabalingwe Reception. Professional guided game drives can be booked at the Mabalingwe Reception.
4. Please do not leave any valuables unattended in your unit. No liability is accepted.
5. No exceeding of number of persons allowed as per the rental agreement.
6. Guests will be asked to leave the reserve if noise levels are too high and if guest numbers are exceeded.
7. Furniture, linen and utensils may not be removed from the unit.
8. No spotlights allowed at night. You will be fined and your lights rendered unusable.
9. Animals are roaming freely on the resort and therefor speed limits must be adhered to, to avoid fines and to protect our animals and other guests.
10. Doors and windows must be closed when leaving the lodges unattended, to prevent wild life causing damage and possible theft.
11. Please keep our environment clean, use the litter bins that are provided(URL HIDDEN)12. Please respect all animals, trees, plants and birds and do not remove anything out of its natural habitat. This includes fishing, hunting and the collection of firewood.
13. No open fires are permitted except at designated areas at the lodges and communal entertainment areas on the reserve.
14. Ensure all fires are totally extinguished after use.
15. No one is allowed to walk around or ride a bicycle on the reserve, outside direct lodge area. If you decide to do so, it is at your own risk. Wild animals are extremely dangerous and your safety is important to us.
16. STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED (BIRDS INCLUDED). Due to veterinary requirements no domestic animals are allowed on the resort. Animals will be removed upon arrival.
17. All firearms have to be locked away in electronic safes at the main reception building.
18. Swimming is restricted to pools only.
19. All children must be supervised by an adult at the pools on the reserve and at the lodge.
20. Alcohol is only allowed in your unit.
21. All guests taking part in activities on the Reserve must sign the Resort Indemnity which will be given to them at the Mabalingwe reception when they book activities.
22. Please take note of Mabalingwe's House Rules and Regulations
23. Speed Limit on the Main road is strictly 40 km/h.
24. Speed Limit on Game Viewing & Camp roads is strictly 20 km/h.
25. Should you exceed the speed limit a fine of R 500.00 will imposed by Mabalingwe and will be payable at reception.
26. No motorbikes or quad bikes are allowed on the Reserve.
27. Our Game viewing area is open from 6am till 6pm.
28. Cycling on bicycles strictly within the camp, cycling outside the camp is prohibited.
29. Jogging within the camp is at own risk.
30. Pedestrians are not allowed outside the camps.
31. Guests are not allowed to use any kind of spotlight when in their vehicle in the Game Viewing areas, this is strictly prohibited.
32. When viewing game from your own vehicle, you are not allowed to leave the already established roads.
33. Please respect the "NO ENTRY" signs.
34. No day visitors are allowed, unless specific arrangements have been made with management.
35. No Off-Road/Road Motorcycles are allowed.
36. Guests are not allowed to remove any trees, wood, plants, birds, animals or any other property belonging to Boschpoort Ondernemings (Pty) Ltd and associated companies.
37. Guest are not allowed to feed or harass any of the birds or animals.
38. The Reserve offers enough natural food for our animals so please do not feed them.
39. Failure to abide by Resort Rules may give rise to eviction at the resort manager's sole discretion.
40. Mabalingwe does not take any responsibility for any injury or losses.
41. Please be aware of possible power cuts that may take place at the resort that are beyond our control. Due to load shedding and power cuts, please be advised that the resort, management and staff cannot be held liable for power cuts at the resort.
42. Please respect the tranquillity of Mabalingwe Nature reserve and our Guests. No loud Noises after 22:00.
43. Failure to comply with these rules will result in serious steps being taken against the perpetrators and penalties will be applicable.
IMPORTANT SECURITY INFORMATION
To insure your stay is pleasant and a memorable one, please be aware that there have been a few incidents of petty theft on the reserve. While these are few and far between and by no means violent, we urge you to lock up at night and when not in the unit. Please make sure to lock up your valuables (wallets, cell phones, money, cameras, laptops, etc.).
Please leave all valuables out of sight. Thieves look through windows/doors and when they see valuables, they attempt to break in.
There is 24-hour security on the reserve:
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) OR (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love life. Every destination is a new adventure.