À propos de ce logement
★ unique accommodation in 14th-century townhouse - 2 min to Market Square! 1 min to Szczepanski Square w. fountain!
★ double beds
★ IKEA kitchenware :)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ easy check-in/out (09:00-00:00)
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 14th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage) - recently renovated.
This modern apartment on 3rd floor contains:
• 2 separate bedrooms (2x double bed King Size with IKEA Sultan mattress)
• kitchen with dining area
• bathroom with a shower
• external terrace
• space for bikes in the staircase
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, electric hob, dishwasher, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: washing machine, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and relatively quiet.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you. I don't even live on this street ;-)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• airport shuttle
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• golf cart: private city tours
• guarded garage
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
The apartment is conveniently situated in very heart of Krakow's Old Town. Today, this area is the nightlife center. This is where most of the restaurants incl. traditional Polish food, café culture and best music clubs are located. This neighborhood is considered totally safe & peaceful nowadays.
♪ 1 - 5min: Main Market Square, St. Mary's Basilica, Central Station, Szczepanski Square with fountain!
• Public – 25 PLN / day (10:00 – 20:00; FREE on night time & weekends)
• Private guarded – 40 PLN
• Private guarded garage – 40 PLN (reservation is needed)
You can store your baggage in a reception on Dietla 111 street (9:00 - 19:00).
Late check-in (after 19:00) costs 20 PLN/5€ extra paid for delivery of the keys to your apartment.
FREE early check-in / late check-out (if possible).
The apartment is located in a historic building inhabited by long-term tenants = keep relatively quiet at night hours.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 733 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I’m native Polish, but I used to live in Amsterdam, in Lisbon, and visited some 30 other countries so far. I've always been working for tourism, which is my passion. Besides that I like cultural events, life music, family-run restaurants, horseback riding, tennis, water sports. While backpacking I stayed in various accommodations, starting from hammock in Thailand, hut in India, ending with 5-star hotels in Italy.
I'm passionate about Krakow, and can provide you with some tips on where to go/eat/party/do sports, etc. off the beaten tourist path.
I'll be happy to host you in private apartments (check my portfolio), all located in different historic buildings of Krakow's old town. I also organize MUST-SEE tours - Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, and other.
Over 1500 happy Airbnb guests picked my listings, what makes me probably the most active member of Airbnb community in Krakow ;-)
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein