À propos de ce logement
Our property is located in Bandra West,the most exciting place to stay in Mumbai.Over 100 cafes,bars,restaurants withing walking distance.Shopping,Cinemas,Historic Monuments etc are also few minutes away.We have a everything a traveler would need and more.
One of the most common questions we get is if we allow unmarried couples to book rooms, We welcome unmarried guests and have no issues for consenting adults sharing a room.
The Apartment consists of 2 rooms. One is the main bedroom and the other is the kitchen.
Location is amazing and our style is friendly yet professional as we come from a hospitality background. We can help you with all your travel needs all over India as we also own a travel company in Mumbai.
We have experience in handling guests from all over the world and know exactly what you need and how to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one.
Accès des voyageurs
Its a separate apartment with a private and separate entrance. You will stay in complete privacy and we will be next door if you should need anything during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Yes, We will be available 24X7 for anything you need. We live next door and we will always be accessible to you at all times. You will have our mobile numbers on which you can call anytime of day or night.
Please order your breakfast in the evening latest by 9pm by ringing our doorbell next door or by sending a sms/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) message on our number.
Check the menu in the room and let us know what you would like to have in the morning and at what time should breakfast be served to you.
While you are our guests, we request that you please observe these house rules. Violations may result in charges and/or immediate eviction.
NOTE: Indians will have to give a photo id and address proof and Non Indians will have to give passport and vIsa details st time of check in.
1. Check-in time is at 12:00 Noon, check-out time is at 10:00 AM; therefore rooms should be totally cleared by 10:00 AM to give our staff ample time to clean the rooms for the next guests. In the event of an early/late check-in/out, please inform us, We allow extension of hours depending on room availability.
2. Room rates are inclusive of daily breakfast (2 Guests per room). Breakfast is served between 8 AM to 9.30 AM. Please inform us the evening before 9:00 PM at what time you wish to have breakfast.
3. Guests are reminded to look after their valuables (wallets, jewelries, mobile phones, laptops, passports, etc.).
Heart of Mumbai Bed and Breakfast will not be liable for any loss or damage to your belongings.
4. Please handle keys with care. Any damage or loss will be subject to a charge.
5. Please settle any extra bills upon check-out.
6. Guests are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
7. No outside visitors allowed without permission.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the rooms, a charge of INR 2000 will be levied if anyone found smoking in the room.
9. No gambling of any kind or unlawful behavior is permitted.
10. Illegal drugs & prostitution is strictly prohibited.
11. Please help us maintain our rates by conserving electricity. All electric appliances/lights should be switched off when you go out.
12. Sorry, Pets not allowed :-(
13. In case of violation of the above regulations, the management reserves the right to ask the guest to leave.
14. The management reserves the right to alter or amend the above regulations without any notice.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hi, We are travellers and love meeting new people from all over the world.
Hanif is in the travel industry for more than 15 years and has travelled to over 40 countries and worked in India, Nepal, Tibet, China, Vitenam, Cambodia, Laos, Russia, Mongolia, Thailand as a tour leader for UK and Canadian tour companies.
Nina was a tour guide in Russia and now is a Tap Dance teacher in Mumbai and they both love Movies, Animals and discovering new places together.
Their style of hosting is very friendly and they will love to share with you everything you want to know about Mumbai. Both come from the travel and hospitality field and know how to treat their guests very well.