Apartment "Sat III" is located in the very center of Belgrade in Nusiceva street, few steps from Republic Square, Skadarlija (bohemian quarter), Knez Mihailova street and other major urban places.
To have as pleasant as possible stay in our apartments, and to avoid eventual misunderstandings, we kindly ask the guests to read carefully our house rules and to observe its provisions.
- The apartment is rented on daily basis.
- Check in is at 14:00 unless stipulated otherwise in advance.
- Check out is at 12:00 unless stipulated otherwise in advance. In the event that a guest stays in the apartment after 12:00 we are entitled to bill him/her for another day’s stay.
- Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them.
- The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during the hours of day rest, in the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and during nighttime rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
- Parties and loud music are not allowed.
- The guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the provisions of house rules.
- Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.