11-year-old 2400 sqft home. Conveniently located off I-80 (Bartonsville exit) and PA611. Close to Camelback, Alpine, Shawnee mountains. 15 minutes from outlet shopping. 100% renovated in 2015 - all new beds, new kitchen, etc.
Please- no prom parties / college keggers - we cannot accommodate.
Please confirm with us that you have read and agree to our house rules before booking - no pets / fireworks / drugs / underage alcohol / smoking / noise after 11PM / etc.
Hope to see you!
Accès des voyageurs
Aside from the closet in the master bedroom and the pantry in the kitchen, you've got access to the entire house. Please treat it kindly :)
Access to the community is documented in the Location section.
If you want to use the amenities in the summer (pools, lake, etc), grab the amenity badges in the drawer beneath the microwave. And please return them - they last all summer long.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Of course we're happy to help. Texting us is the easiest way to get help while you're staying with us.
* The electric heat and hot water is the single most ridiculous cost associated with running the house. We ask that you use the heat only in areas where you are, and please turn off the hot water and turn down the thermostats when you leave. Further detail is posted on the fridge!
* Make sure you bring soap, paper products, trash bags
* Please contact me prior to booking if you are under the age of 25
* No one under 21 without parent
* 5 automobile maximum (can't park on the street)
* No pets (major allergy concerns with our family)
* No fires
* No fireworks
* No firearms
* No smoking (2 asthma sufferers in the family)
* No drugs
* No underage alcohol
* Observance of quiet hours in the neighborhood after 11PM
* No trespassing on neighbors' property
* Our home is not a fraternity house - please leave the house the way that you found it! Parties - within moderation - are acceptable, but only if the house is not abused in the process.
* Please do not bring the grill into the house and barbecue from inside. (I can't believe I have to say that)
* Follow all directions posted on the refrigerator - especially check-in / check-out guidelines. I promise it's pretty straightforward :)