2 Bedroom Apartment in Limassol (Cyprus) with sea view, fully furnished at city centre 30 m to the beach!!!
This new 2 bedroom apartment in the prestigious Beach complex is located in the promenade of Limassol, at the 28 october street, approximately 10 minutes walk from the commercial centre, old town, a new sea marine and within easy reach of the public gardens and zoo. Bars, restaurants, famous fish taverns, the fish market with fresh sea food are literally at your fingertips. Night life is in close vicinity (all-night clubbing and the ever popular beach parties).
Beautiful Olimpion beach is just across the street from the building (around 30 meters away). The beach is sandy NO rocks. Water sports available in near proximity (water skiing etc).
The apartment is located on the second floor and has the full sea view.
1. well furnished with a 2 double beds in bedrooms ( sleeps 4), and a comfortable sofa in living room , TV set, balcony set etc.
2. built-in wardrobes and separate bathroom .
3. kitchen fully furnished with washing machine and new household appliances (an oven, an electric cooker, a refrigerator, an electric kettle, a dishwasher)
4. bedding and towels
5. fully air-conditioned apartment
6. roof-top swimming pool
7. a bar
8. a gym facility
9. concierge services with free wi-fi in the lobby area
10. off-street parking.
11. Bus stop in front of the building
We can provide all extra services like transfers, cleaning, car hire, toys, baby cot etc.
* The rate does not include the cost of electricity by consumption. Charge current is collected at the end of your stay (usually 3-5 € /day/apartment)
Enjoying the exclusive location in Limassol City Centre and right next to Olympion sandy beach this lovely apartment is ideal for your holidays.
We speak English, Polish, Russian
If you need any further information - do not hesitate to contact us!
I love Cyprus, unique country - excellent weather all year round and beautiful sandy clean beaches , friendly people which makes me feel like at home .People coming to Cyprus should try the cuisine in one of the typical taverns :meze ... souvlakia , mussaka , halloumi cheese...local wine...see birth place of Aphrodite ... archaeological sites like Curium, Kolossi ...and enjoy time like locals do...