À propos de ce logement
Have a large group? Be our guest in our spacious home located less than 5 minutes from the heart of downtown! Sitting on 1/4 acres, enjoy the large back patio, backyard, grill & bonfire pit during the warm, summer nights.
- Easy in/easy out for travelers
- Located close to downtown, Fountain Square and major highways
- Check-in anytime after 3pm at your convenience
Please note: outdoor camera security systems are installed on this property
The house is approx. 2,300 sq. ft. with a three car garage and a private, fenced in 1/4 acre to enjoy including a large back patio, grill and fire pit.
Please be aware that we allow all guests to bring their well-behaved pets to our home which may impact those who have severe pet allergies.
Accès des voyageurs
Entire main level and upstairs level, fenced in backyard and patio. 3-car garage access upon request.
Less than 5 minute drive to Lucas Oil Stadium and Banker's Life Fieldhouse.
Entry doors into the house are all key-coded so no need to worry about carrying around house keys! We will provide you a temporary code to get inside the house at any time during your stay.
We sincerely appreciate your adherence to our House Rules.
- You are welcome to use anything in the kitchen, but please wash dishes and remove food waste.
- Towels and bedding are provided. We do not require that they are washed after use, but please hang any wet linens to dry.
- You will have a temporary code to the entryway doors. We ask that you DO NOT share this code with anyone outside of your group for any reason.
We live and work in the area, so if you have an issue or need help with anything, we are usually nearby to help- just let us know what we can do to help make your stay as comfortable as possible!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Hi! I'm Kelsey - a Michigan girl and MSU Alumni transplanted in Indianapolis. I am an entrepreneur and love to travel and explore new places and meet new people along the way. I recently left the sports marketing industry (racing) to open up a clothing company called Harper & Main with my sister, Lauren. In our spare time, we love to remodel houses.
Have any questions? Give me a shout!