This is a small guest house on a 42 acre farm property on Yachats River Rd. We are seven miles from the beach and town of Yachats. Our farm is called Blossomwood Farmstead. It is truly a retreat.
The guest house has one bedroom, one bathroom, and living room space with kitchenette. Enjoy relaxing on the front porch!
This house is connected by a carport to the Farm House, the 1916 original homestead which sleeps up to six. If you'd like to reserve both -- ask us for a 20% discount!
This listing is for a private guest house that has a living room, kitchenette (no stove,) a bedroom, and bathroom. The kitchenette has a plug in double burner, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, and teapot. The front porch is a great place to relax. It's a very short walk to the North Fork of the Yachats River.
This farm is just an amazing place to spend time. We bought it about a year ago and are just in love! It is a bee sanctuary, which means that we use organic methods and no pesticides. We will be continuously adding forage to support pollinators. There's almost always a fresh breeze blowing through. The light, the water, the trees -- it is beautiful! Bears, coyotes, eagles, and other large animals share the space. You may even see a herd of elk!
Please do exercise caution, cougars have been spotted recently in the area.
Accès des voyageurs
You can walk along our private road from one end of the pasture to the other and back. You can tromp through the 30 acres of forest at your own risk! We've found old logging roads to explore. There's 1,400 feet of river frontage to check out, a small pond, and many plants added to benefit pollinators.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are usually on site to answer questions as needed! We're always available via Airbnb.
This is a very rural property. The septic tank is delicate, please be gentle with it and only flush toilet paper.
We have beautiful water that is from the land and treated with a UV filter for safety. It's very pure and clean, but also can be finicky. Please help conserve.
There is a farm house on the land, connected by a car port, that is also an Airbnb. It sleeps up to six. You can book it as well (20% discount if you book both,) or you may meet fellow travelers!
There is no cell service, but we do have great, reliable wi-fi coverage.
Our farm is LGBT+ friendly and is welcoming to people of all races.
We say "may not be suitable for infants," because the house is not baby-proofed and we want people to be aware of that. We welcome small children if parents are comfortable with that.
- quiet hours: 10pm to 8am
- please take shoes off in entry
- peaceful rural setting, please respect neighbors all hours
- please be a steward of the land during your visit
- please clean up: dishes, obvious messes (we'll do the linens and deep cleaning)
- septic is delicate: do not flush anything other than tp
- low scent and natural products only please (provided)
- conserve water (only use as needed, short showers)
- only registered guests allowed
- do not park on the grass or blocking the garage
- no pets on furniture or carpet
- pets must be under close control and always supervised outdoors
- communicate number and type of pets prior to booking ($50 pet fee)
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- No firearms.
I love being an Airbnb host!