Beautiful 2-bedroom apt on a lovely tree lined street that overlooks a community garden. Close walk to many museums, Central Park, & food. Buses right outside the front door & the subway is just a couple blocks away so you can get downtown quickly!
IN A NUTSHELL:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, OR DRUNKS & BE NICE/CONSIDERATE
...I'LL FOLLOW THE SAME RULES! ;-)
- Never hesitate to ask questions about the area and the apartment. I have lived here since 1999 and can be helpful! ;-)
- Not place to bring people to party (ONLY PAID GUESTS)
- If you smoke this is NOT the place for you.
- Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink after breakfast, or anytime. I won't either! Totally fine to leave clean dishes on a dish towel to dry. I'll put away what I get out and you put away what you get out. :-)
- Just be respectful to me and the neighbors.
- If you do not return keys, you will be charged $65 replacement fee (taken out of your security deposit)
- Check-Out is at 10am. Check-in is at 3pm. Remember, there may be someone checking in after you and someone checking out before you. I can be totally flexible if you COMMUNICATE YOUR NEEDS well in advance! IF NO ONE IS STAYING OR COMING AFTER/BEFORE YOU then I may accommodate a later check-out and earlier check-in.
- I strive for "zero waste" and recycle or compost most things, I would love my guests to support me in this and put waste in the proper place so I can take "green" waste to the community garden to compost and everything else to the garbage or recycle. Don't worry, I have the waste containers clearly marked!
-NOTE: The price is firm and Airbnb handles all the financial transactions, including their fee. Also note, if I am out-of-town you will NOT get breakfast scones, but the price is the same (no discount) and the trade off is that you get the place to yourself for a really great price)!! I have a variety of tea to choose from in my appartment, help yourself! A bakery across the street serves coffee.
THERE WILL BE A PRINTED "HOUSE MANUAL / NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE"
IN THE BEDROOM AS WELL. Please read through it as has more specific details about the "House Rules" and it will answer a lot of questions about the apartment and be a great resource for detailed neighborhood information and amenities!
• I will send a PDF of it ahead of time if you 1) request it, 2) have an airbnb verified email, 3) have a confirmed booking with me.
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a New York City-based professional photographer, artist, author, and educator. My commercial clients hire me to photograph interiors, portraits, and lifestyle, although I'm mostly know for my aptitude with children and childhood imagery.
In 2012, Focal Press published my first book, "Photographing Childhood: the Image & the Memory."
I received my master's degree in digital photography at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and have taught photography in both Salt Lake City (UT) and New York City.
Additionally, I am a 1st Class Petty Officer / Public Affairs Specialist (photojournalist / media liaison) for the United States Coast Guard Reserve, aunt to twenty-five and godparent to five.
You can find out more about me with a web search with my name (LaNola Stone). I'm usually one of the top hits for the first couple pages. ;-)