Bright room with queen bed, dresser, desk & T.V. Shared kitchen & living room. Spa, pool in warm weather. Easy access to all freeways, not far from airport and downtown.
Our rooms are often booked for months at a time, so check in advance to see what's available. If this room is booked, see our other listing: "Cozy room, new kitchen, sunny gardn" in Sacramento!
Soft and cozy foam-padded mattress on queen-sized bed. Full amenities include queen-size bed, desk & chair, dresser, closet, WiFi & cable T.V. in bedroom. Shared kitchen, family room. Spa year round. Pool in summer. Easy access to all freeways, close to airport & downtown. Walking distance to bus 80. Great spot for overnight business travelers or vacationers. Many of our guests are long-term guests who stay with us for months at a time. If there is no availability, be sure to check our other listing. The spaces are often booked weeks in advance, so be sure to book early to reserve your spot!
Accès des voyageurs
Use of kitchen and other shared spaces. Bedroom with cable T.V. is private for exclusive use of guest. Mostly private use of guest bathroom. Sometimes shared if owner has guests for meals. Bedroom closet is large. 1/2 the closet is available to guest: Ample space for your clothes to hang.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Mostly, we plan to be available throughout a guest's stay. We are happy to offer recommendations, but respect a guest's desire for privacy.
Please check out my other listing for the second bedroom. It has 2 twin beds. When it's available and you need room for more than 2 guests, the second room can be rented as well. When rented separately, it rents for $35/night.
- Our listing is child-friendly.
- We welcome non-smoking guests.
- We request that quiet time be from 11:00 pm until 10 am.
- If you have your T.V. or any sound-making device on beyond those hours, we request that you use a headset or use a low volume on the device. Please feel free to make yourself at home in our home within the parameters described under "guest access."
- Absolutely no downloads allowed that may be construed as “piracy.”
- Shared use of kitchen is pretty free, however here are a few basics:
- Owner has priority use of kitchen & dining room. If guest wishes to use kitchen/dining room at same time, please check with owner for best time.
- There is filtered drinking water, dishes and pans for your use in the kitchen. Oven use: Since this is a shared kitchen with the owners, please ask before using the oven to make sure that usage times are mutually convenient. Use of kitchen equipment: please make sure that all dishes/equipment used by you are/is washed and put away in cupboards and drawers before you leave the kitchen.
- Please do not consume or use any of the owners’ food, beverages, plastic containers or any other supplies unless invited to.
- Guests are asked not to remove dishes from the kitchen for use in their room. Paper goods are available upon request for that purpose.
- The cleaning fee charged ensures that all guests will receive their rooms in clean condition, however monthly guests are expected to wash bedsheets and towels provided at least every 2 weeks; and are expected to clean and vacuum their room and bathroom regularly. If monthly guests wish to request additional cleaning of their space during their stay, an extra cleaning service can be requested for an additional fee.
- One refrigerator shelf is available in fridge on the patio. Easy access from kitchen. Please ask if freezer space is available.
- A small space is available in the pantry for your use if you are staying for more than 3 days.
- Guests are requested not to put anything away in shared spaces except for their own belongings, or except for things they have used themselves.
- When family is home, use of the kitchen, family room, living room and dining room is shared. Guests are welcome to share these spaces, but are also requested to respect the owners’ privacy. There are times when owner will want privacy, and other times when owner is happy to share space with guests. Please check with owner for best times.
- Check-out time: 11 am.
- Plenty of street parking is available.
Storage for long-term guests: there is no storage for items other than 2 suit-cases for long-term guests. Everything else must fit inside the closet.
- Please be mindful that the bathrooms are mostly private, but are sometimes shared by owners when they have visitors, or otherwise.
- Use of washer, dryer in garage possible. Long term guests may be charged a fee depending on their frequency of laundry use.
- You'll receive a house key for the duration of your stay.
- Check In: 4:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
Cet hôte a 22 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, my name is Rocky and I have been a coach for most of my life. Most recently, I am the leader of a men's group which helps other men strengthen and deepen their relationships with family, friends and the community. I have also coached college tennis for most of my career, and now coach tennis individually. I also work as a care provider in a senior living center. I love cooking, reading, gardening and travel. My wife is retired and she also enjoys tennis, hiking, reading, gardening and cooking.