This Brand New 2 Bed/2 Bath Bungalow house with privacy fencing is located in a small gated community with large Private Community Pool next to a fantastic swimming beach, several restaurants, dive shop, horseback riding and sunset cruise departures.
The home has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings with lots of windows for natural lighting and the home is fully air-conditioned. The property is fully fenced for additional privacy and was professionally landscaped with tropic plants, a side and back patio area for enjoying the tropic weather.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire house as well as the private community swimming pool.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our local property manager is available should you need assistance during your stay.
Please Note Prior to booking: Development expansion is occurring behind the home on weekdays. Although hours and days will vary, they normally will not be working weekends. If you have any concerns please feel free to email us prior to booking.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT CASA PUERTO BAHIA 28
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Casa Ensenada Inc. (“Host”) and (“Guest”) as of the date of the electronic booking. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 28 Puerto Bahia Rd, Carr 413 KM1.1 Bo.Ensenada, Rincon PR 00677
2. Booking Guest must be at least 25 years of age at the time reservation is made and is fully responsible for informing all other Guests in the rental party of this agreement and the House Rules. Booking Guest shall provide the Host Government issued ID for all guests 18 years of age or older in their party, if requested by the Host.
3. Booking Guest shall provide Host with the Name & Age of all guests 18 years of age or older.
4. The rental party (“guests”) shall not allow non-registered guests to utilize the house or pool at any time.
5. No Events or Loud Music/Noise are allowed on the premises. This includes but is not limited to weddings & receptions. Per the local law noise ordinance, quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am and will be enforced. Any disturbance notices from neighbors or the police may be grounds for immediate removal from the property without refund.
6. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests over the age of 5 is limited to 5 persons. A total guest count must not exceed 6, including children.
7. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on (the “Checkout Date”).
8. Rental Rules: All Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests have read and abide by the rental agreement and rules.
9. Check-in/Check-out Instructions: All Guests agree to follow the hosts check-in and check-out instructions.
10. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests in their party are aware of and follow all Posted HOUSE and POOL RULES.
11. Host Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or their Representative access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection and weekly pool cleaning. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
12. Rental Security/Damage Deposit
a. Deposit: A rental damage deposit is required at time of booking as outlined by the online booking company terms you are accepting while booking the property. The deposit is 100% refundable upon inspection of the premises by the “Hosts” Representative. The house is typically inspected the day of guest check-out during cleaning, 10am and 3pm.
b. Damaged to the house or items in the house will be deducted from the guest’s deposit.
c. We provide 8 pool towels. Except for normal wear and tear, any missing or damaged towels will be deducted from guest’s deposit in the amount of $20 per towel. We do not permit bath towels or linens to leave the house.
d. If excessive cleaning upon check-out is required, there will be an additional charge of $40 per hour of cleaning by the housekeeping crew with a 1 hour minimum. This will be deducted from your security/damage deposit. This includes but is not limited to excessive sand in the house. (Note: There is a hose on the driveway side of the house and an outdoor shower on the corner of the pool deck), Don’t leave excessive amounts of trash inside the house. (Note: Trash bins are located on the left side of the outside property wall)
13. Damage Protection Insurance: Renters may be required to obtain a rental insurance plan that protects against accidental damage. Any damage should be reported immediately to House Keeping and/or Property Owner.
14. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
15. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
16. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel their reservation, the deposit and rental payments will be refunded as follows:
100% if canceled at least 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
NO refund if canceled less than 60 days prior to the Check-in-Date.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by accepting the terms and agreement when booking the property.
Exhibit A - 28 PUERTO BAHIA RENTAL RULES
(Our goal is for guests to enjoy their vacation and the home while also respecting the neighbors.)
1. No Events or Loud Music are allowed on the premises. This includes but is not limited to weddings & receptions. As is customary and local law ordinance, quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. Any disturbance notices from neighbors or the police may be grounds for immediate removal from the property without refund.
2. Parking: Parking is limited to no more than a total of 2 vehicles and should be parked in the driveway or in front of the house, unless otherwise indicated by street signs. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the guest or vehicle owner.
3. Home is for Registered Guests Only: Only the Guests in Booking Party may access or utilize the property or pool.
4. Posted House and Pool Rules: Follow all Posted Pool and House Rules.
5. Trash Bins: Place house trash in the trash bins located on the left side of the driveway by the fence. Place garbage can at street on Sunday as pickup is usually Monday mornings.
6. Keep Sand Out: All guests will do their best to keep sand out of the house and pool area. (Note: There is a hose on the side of the house by the driveway as well as an outdoor shower at the back corner of the house.)
7. No Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed.
8. Furnishings: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and notify host immediately of damages or non-functioning items soon we can quickly address it for you.
9. Utilities: Please call the Hosts & Housekeeper if there is a utility interruption so we can notify the provider.
10. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses and let us know if anything is not properly functioning.
11. No Pets: Pets are NOT allowed due to guest allergies.
12. Housekeeping: There is no housekeeping service during your stay. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, guests are responsible for purchasing detergents and doing any desired laundry while staying at the home.
13. Pool Towels/Linens: We provide pool towels and linens for the home. If pool towels are taken to the beach, it’s the guests responsibility to remove all sand prior to returning to the home. Shake all towels well and remove the sand as it can damage the washing machine and also prevent sand from getting into the pool or home. A $20 per towel charge will be incurred by the booking guest for any lost or damaged pool towels. We do not permit any linens but the pool towels to be taken from the house for use at the beach.
14. Home Condition: The home is cleaned between guest check-outs. We want the house to be clean and ready for your enjoyment. If for any reason, the home is not clean upon check-in, please notify House Keeping or The Host immediately so we can take care of it for you.
15. Plumbing/Toilets: The house utilizes a septic tank system and is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine or plastic products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or plastic products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged to cover the service charged for the plumber’s service call.
We hope you enjoy your stay please and let us know if something is not functioning properly. For general House Keeping or Property issues you can call numbers posted for: Jonian Rodriguez (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or
Hosts/Owners: John Bacon (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or John Velez (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are both Professionals who work in the Portland Oregon area as Real Estate Brokers. We love to travel, meet new people and experience local cultures, food, arts and customs. When we are in Oregon we love to camp, river raft, snow ski and have friends and family over for summer BBQ’s. We also enjoy spending time in Rincon Puerto Rico and enjoying the outdoor activities in the surrounding areas. We are pet lovers (considered part of the family) and often spend time hosting a rescue while awaiting their new forever home.