Beautiful Ocean Front 2br+2ba condo, conveniently located on the ground floor in gorgeous Mission Beach!
Belmont Shores II is a beautiful OCEAN FRONT 2br + 2ba beach home, conveniently located on the ground floor of a 4-unit building.
The main living area has a nice open floorplan, with the kitchen is open to both the living & dining areas. The living room has an oversized plush sofa with a large flat screen TV & tile floors, and an adjacent dining area for 4. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas range & oven, microwave, side by side refrigerator, & dishwasher. Smart Home with features that include Sirius radio, surround sound recessed speakers with bluetooth to play your favorite tunes on your phone, and access to your Netflix or Hulu accounts. Other features include wifi, Air Conditioning, cozy fireplace, sleek stainless steel stackable Washer/Dryer, & complimentary HBO!
The expansive & private front balcony allows for easy Indoor/Outdoor living and allows for lots of sunlight & taking in the cool ocean breezes. Featuring 2 sliding doors off the living & dining rooms,. BBQ, and patio chair seating for 6+ guests.
-Master Bedroom has a Queen bed (sleeps 2), flat screen tv & ensuite bath with tub/shower combination and dual sinks
-Bedroom 2 comes with a Full bunk bed Set (2 full beds, sleeps 2-3)
-Double sofa sleeper (sleeps 2) located in the living room
We also offer our guests garage parking (fits 2 compact vehicles or 1 large vehicle) and beach stuff (chairs, toys, boogie boards). Situated ***On the Ocean*** just a short walking distance to shops, restaurants, entertainment in and around Belmont Park & just a ~5min drive to world famous Sea World.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be atleast 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and is not allowed during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair +1 per bedroom. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed
Directions & House Manuals are provided in your Welcome package upon reservation confirmation
Break Away with SURF STYLE VACATION HOMES! We’re a locally owned vacation rental management company specializing in short-term rentals in sunny San Diego.
We offer a wide range of hand-picked homes including Cottages, Pet Friendly, Ocean Front, Bay Front, Ocean View, Monthly Stays, and more! In addition to providing luxury vacation rentals, we also provide a wide variety of services to meet our guests needs.
We are here to help you plan the best vacation experience, so please don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable and friendly team!