This spacious 134 m2 apartment is situated in Vranici a lovely suburbs of Porec. Its perfect for a family holiday or a friend's holiday, sleeps 6 people +1. It has 3 double bedrooms with balconies, one has 2 single beds. One sofa bed is in the living room. It has a fully equipped kitchen with dining room, 2 bathrooms (one with bath, one with shower), a spacious living room with satelite tv, air con. free WiFi. A large south facing balcony with a sea view. 5min drive to Porec city center & beach.
Some house rules:
Check in times are from 14:00 until 19:00
Check out times until 10:00 in the morning
- We do not accept youth groups of young men below 29 years of age. If you are a group of men 29 years old or above you are welcome to stay as long as you respect the house rules. :-)
- Smoking is allowed only on balconies and garden, outside of the apartment.
- Dear guests quiet time is from 11:45 at night until 9:00 in the morning. Thank you for respecting that.
- During June, July and August check in days are Saturdays and check out days are Saturdays. Arrival days and departure days are on Saturdays. Other times are flexible. ( Anyway you can ask for availability to check-in on a different day if it is available and we can let you know if it is possible to come)
- It is not permitted to bring into the apartment other people.
- Please look after this apartment and all things inside it. Thank you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hello dear guests my name is Linda Bennett. I am from Porec, Croatia. I used to live, study and work in London for almost 13 years and now I am in Germany with my husband. I am sorry to say my German language is not very good. The guest apartment listed for rent on this site is my parents guest holiday apartment and I am managing it for them. I travel to Porec frequenly as I love spending time there with my family and friends. During Summer I am often in Porec.
Things I can't do without and I love are ; my husband, my family and friends, my town of Porec where I grew up, sun and sea, good food, true story inspired movies, a good book and my bicycles as I love cycling around Bremen and Porec.
My life motto is' live and let live' and I treat people how I want to be treated, therefore if you stay at my parents holiday apartment we will welcome you like an old friend and with refreshments on your arrival and tell you about the apartment and the area. We can give you information about Porec and things to do, where are the beaches, supermarkets and restaurants etc. During your stay we will leave you alone to enjoy your holidays in Porec, but if you need any help or information we can happily help you.
Languages I speak are croatian, english and italian. Basic German.
Have a wonderful holiday in Porec!! Enjoy!! :- ) xx