À propos de ce logement
The Cane Cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, large kitchen, open concept dining room/living room, deck with great view of the lake, lower level family room with walkout to patio overlooking the lake and a private dock shared with one other cottage
The Edge of East Lake Cottages are situated on the shore of East Lake in Cherry Valley, just south of Picton, Ontario. To the west of East Lake, and connected by the Outlet River, is Sandbanks Provincial Park which hosts one of the most spectacular beaches in Canada. The park is easily accessible by foot, bike or car from the cottage. A Park Pass is included in your rental.
The Cane Cottage is a 2-level 3 bedroom cottage (2 queen upper, 1 with double & twin lower) with open concept kitchen-dining-living-rooms, walkouts from master bedroom and living room to deck with stunning view of lake, ground-level family room, walkout to patio and access to a private dock shared with the Moody Blue Cottage.
You can swim, boat and fish in East Lake, take a walk/drive to the beach at Sandbanks Provincial Park or just sit on the deck and watch the swans go by!
Cane Cottage Highlights:
- Large decks overlooking East Lake (20-30 feet from the shoreline - that's why we called them "Edge of East Lake Cottages")
- Outdoor sitting/dining areas, each cottage having its own gas BBQ
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
- Equipped with TV and DVD players (no cable TV)
- WiFi access (country speed...this means slow!)
- Private dock shared with the Moody Blue cottage
- Large recreational space for badminton and other fun activities
- Provincial Park pass allowing for drive in access to Sandbanks Provincial Park is included
The Cane Cottage cottage features:
- Master bedroom with queen bed, ensuite powder room and a walkout to a large deck overlooking East Lake (perfect for enjoying the stunning sunrises)
- Second bedroom with queen bed
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, stove and microwave.
- Open concept kitchen, dining room and living room - living room has large patio door opening onto a deck overlooking East Lake
- Lower level bedroom with double and twin beds
- Lower level family room with access to patio, walkout to lake and dock
- Two full bathrooms, one with bathtub/shower on the upper level and the second on the lower level with shower
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full and private access to the Cane Cottage during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There is always someone nearby to help if you have any problems.
Please mind the following rules during your stay:
1. No smoking indoors
2. Please be respectful of the neighbours and watch your noise levels
3. The cottage is at the water's edge so please be mindful of young children
4.Please leave the cottage in the condition in which you found it
Thank you and enjoy your stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 83 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to travel and do as much of it as I can fit in! Whenever possible, I use Airbnb for my accommodation. It's always so nice to have a comfortable place to stay when makes a trip so much more fun and memorable! I have had many wonderful experiences with Airbnb hosts on my travels...and have learned a few things along the way! Whenever I come across a great idea or something I hadn't thought of, I try to incorporate it into my places to make you experience memorable too!