This property is a gated home, located just outside Pioneer Town and Joshua Tree National Park, sitting on five acres. A comfortable open floor plan for the common areas and two bedrooms/two bathrooms make this the perfect getaway for a family or group of friends.
This house offers a hot tub in autumn-winter-spring, and a soaking tub in the summer time.
There is a large back area suitable for outdoor events, weddings, or corporate retreats. Please see our other listing for events.
This home has an open floor plan for the common areas, making it easy to socialize even when cooking a meal.
The master wing is located on the northeast side of the house offering beautiful morning light and a quiet place to rest your head. Please note that the beds in both rooms are a firm memory foam.
The second bedroom is located down the hall, away from the common space and master suite - making it the perfect room for children or adults. The birds sing sweetly outside your window in the morning, reminding you that you are surrounded by nature.
The living room has a full size bed located next to the wood burning stove. If you don't get a private room, this is definitely the next best thing! This is comfortable for one person or a couple that likes to snuggle.
There are two full bathrooms and a kitchen with dining room attached.
There are a number of places to socialize outside including the back patio with a comfortable couch (perfect for naps), a firepit with seating, and a comfortable bench that overlooks the sunset. With 2.5 acres fenced in and 2.5 acres to the northeast, this sanctuary is wonderful for clearing the mind and reconnecting with nature.
This is a great space to host a small parties or a gathering but we ask that any additional guests visiting the property, other than the ones listed on the reservation, be discussed prior to your visit for liability and security purposes. A $250 fine will be charged to the credit card on file if additional guests are discovered on the property without permission. To host your party here, contact us for pricing information.
Things this home does not offer:
- microwave or drip coffee maker - we encourage our guests to cook their food the the old fashion way to retain nutrients and flavor. A french press is provided for coffee and the stovetop/oven is available for cooking.
- dvd player - the projector screen is available to be hooked up to your laptop via an HDMI cable. We do not provide converter cables. Please come prepared and bring your own.
- traditional tv - we offer something better, a theater experience with the projector.
- cable television - this is the desert so we encourage our guests to spend time exploring the desert and star gazing, not sitting on the couch watching tv.
If this is not the right fit for you, please do not inquire about booking.
We do not provide wood with the house but can offer wood for sale "at cost" if requested ahead of time. Please let your host know if you want this service provided.
Accès des voyageurs
Vast open space, 5 acres of desert scrub and wildlife within a rural neighborhood. Within 8 miles to Joshua Tree Village, the National Park Entrance, Integratron, and only 9 miles to Pioneertown for hiking and the famous Pappy and Harriets.
Do not drive on the yard or disturb the wildlife.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have caretaker at the ready should you need something and we are frequently in town to help with questions. On occasion we stay with our Vintage LazyDaze on the property to work on landscaping projects and new community spaces being developed. If you see us, feel free to wave us down so we can give you the full tour of the property.
There is a wood grill outdoors. Indoor and outdoor dining tables are available for guest use.
Japanese Soaking Tub is available in the summer season for a $50 additional charge. Relax under the Joshua Trees or the stars in our cool soaking tub. Please note that this is not a pool but a 250 gallon soaking tub that can fit 3- people comfortably.
The Soaking Tub service is available for $75 during the Autumn-Spring and to be operated by host or caretaker only. To heat it up for the second day the charge is $25. We provide a chemical and electric free experience with our off the grid hot tub. The tub is heated with a wood burning chofu. The tub is wood heated and only stays hot for a few hours to let your host know when you would like to use it. Again, for liability purposes guests are NOT allowed to heat the tub themselves.
- No Events or parties UNLESS APPROVED BY HOST.
- No additional guests outside the confirmed number of guests unless discussed prior with host.
- No camping on property unless discussed prior to visit. Even if a guest is not sleeping inside the house they are still considered a guest on the property.
- No smoking inside and please be respectful to the property.
- Please remove your shoes outside or on the tile in the master bathroom or kitchen. No shoes on the cork floors please.