À propos de ce logement
Private room with shared bath upstairs. This room is built for short term stays with a closet and bed.
This Civil War era home was built in 1870 by a retired Union General. It is located on the highest point in the area and overlooks downtown Cape Girardeau. Your room is on the second floor with a shared second floor bathroom.
The space is for short term stayers mostly as it is a queen size bed with memory foam mattress and that's about all that can fit. There's a closet with hangers, towels and extra toiletries.
Accès des voyageurs
As a guest, you are welcome to full use of any part of the home. This includes use the kitchen, living room and dining room areas. The only request is that you please be conscientious and clean up after yourselves. I do have a washer and dryer you're welcome to use, just let me know if you need it.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am self-employed and my schedule fluctuates. I may be home during the day and at other times not. You are always welcome to text me at any time with questions and, if you're around over a weekend I'll be happy to show you the downtown area. Otherwise, if you don't need me, I'll stay out of your hair :)
Parking is on the street, there are no garages downtown. Please do not book if this is a problem for you.
- No smoking inside the home (outside is fine)
- No additional guests without permission.
- Pets are allowed as long as they did not "mess" anywhere and they get along with the two cats already here.
- Be respectful of my home (i.e., clean up after yourself).
- No downloading illegal content on our wifi (this has happened)
- I marked "yes" to "child" and "infant friendly" in the sense that yes, children and infants are allowed, but I do not have any special for them here. I also do not have a gate across the tops of the stairs you will need to watch them closely when they are upstairs with you as your room is right next to the staircase.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 32 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires