À propos de ce logement
Lovely traditional bungalow bed and breakfast with king bed, fans, own bathroom, free wifi, few minutes walk from beautiful white sand beaches. Tucked away on the village outskirts in quiet coconut fields. Competitive rates as not beachfront. Very pleasant, clean & comfortable with delicious local breakfast included. Check out our Meno Madia Bungalows page :)
Traditional bungalow in beautiful, romantic Gili Meno, one of the famous Gili Islands between Bali and Lombok. We are surrounded by coconut fields and local villages so you can experience the local culture and yet we are just minutes walk from the best snorkelling beaches.
Accès des voyageurs
Spacious private bungalow with partly open-air bathroom (shower and toilet are close together as is typical in this type of accommodation on the islands). Large king sized bed with basic mosquito net, free WIFI, bedside reading lamps and a porch for relaxing in the quiet. Sometimes you can even hear the gentle waves from the nearby eastern beach, and if you're in luck - maybe Madé strumming his guitar.
You also are welcome to use our small local style kitchen. We have 2 bikes for rent at a special rate for our guests :).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live around the corner now at our new Meno Madia but will be around or nearby in Lombok to help you with anything you need during your stay.
You are welcome to join us at our new cafe!
We enjoy chatting with our guests but also respect their quiet time, space & privacy :)
* We will cook you a tasty breakfast - some fruit with pancakes or eggs and coffee or tea. On the occasions that we are in Lombok you are welcome to help yourself to toast and eggs, or toast and condiments.
* Gili Meno has no fresh water of its own (more expensive accommodation houses freight water in from Lombok or use the new desalinated water) but local houses use wells. Our well water is clean and mostly not too salty. Like most similar places, we do not have hot water but the water is not too cold either :).
* Finding us is easy via a short walk along the beach or through the local island village. We can help with directions or help you to find a horse and cart to carry you and your luggage.
* PLEASE NOTE: a stay inland on this island is a back to nature experience. We share the island with wildlife, lizards, roosters, cows, goats and cats. Insects do come inside from time to time. We provide insect spray in the room.
* We do not provide daily cleaning in this rate but will provide fresh bedding and towels when needed for longer stays.
* Unfortunately some nights we can hear the music from parties on the neighbouring island, Gili Trawangan, as it carries across the whole island.
We take pride in offering a clean and as quiet a space as possible and hope you will appreciate the same. Please, no smoking inside, and please turn off the fans and lights whenever you are not in the room as electricity is expensive on the island. Also, the bungalow power doesn't like hair dryers - but really, you won't need one here ;)!
Please keep the bungalow and kitchen key safe and secure with your personal belongings when you leave the room (we do ask for a replacement fee if the keys are lost).
We do not offer daily cleaning, but fresh sheets and towels can be supplied as needed, for longer stays.
Lastly, our WIFI is very good for Indonesia, but it is NOT UNLIMITED, so please refrain from watching videos, movies, downloads etc as it will very quickly use all our wifi credit which is surprisingly expensive here.
Thank you :).
Enjoy Gili Meno!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 77 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Made is from a large Hindu family in Lombok, knows the local region and lifestyle well, speaks fluent English and loves playing his guitar.
Claudia is from Australia, and fell in love with the calm and beauty of Gili Meno. Loves swimming in the clear waters, snorkelling and yoga.
We welcome you to enjoy and share the peace on this little piece of paradise.