Our home is located in Darlington, a small niche suburb of Sydney with a relaxed, friendly and safe atmosphere. We are located a 10 min walk to Broadway, Glebe, Newtown, The University, surrounded by fantastic restaurants, cafes, pubs, markets and public transport. It is a 20 min walk to the city centre.
Our house is a classic 110 year old renovated inner city terrace with original timber floorboards, fireplaces and high ceilings. We have kept the rustic charm to the front section of the house, with the kitchen and bathrooms being renewed.
Our kitchen is well equipped with a gas stove, appliances and utensils. We also have a pantry of cooking essentials, an assortment of teas and Italian ground coffee.
There are two rooms with this listing in our 110 year old renovated inner city terrace.
The room is on the second level and contains a new double bed with advanced comfort and support, double wardrobe with polished original timber floors.
The second room is the attic on the third floor and has skylights with views over the suburb and contains a new double bed with advanced comfort and support, and a comfortable chair to relax in the morning sun. There is no door to the attic space however the room is still private.
The attic room may not be suitable for:
Really tall people (pitched roof).
Mobility impaired (3rd level).
Large or heavy suitcases (narrow staircase).
Both rooms have linen and towels provided, and free Wi-Fi.
Accès des voyageurs
Please enjoy all areas of the house, relax on the lounge, turn on the TV or radio, enjoy a book or magazine from the bookshelf, prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen, there is also a tranquil garden to relax in out the backyard.
* CHECK IN/OUT: We are flexible with guests arrival and departure times. Guests can arrive in the morning to leave luggage, or welcome to leave luggage for the day if they have an afternoon/evening departure.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have a good knowledge of restaurants, bars and clubs, tourist attractions and sights to see in Sydney and other parts of Australia.
There are maps of Sydney and Australia and guidebooks on the bookshelf.
We are happy to assist with information or let you explore on your own.
There are detailed instructions on how to arrive to our house by various methods once you have booked.
We also would consider people looking for long term stays or WHV, please send me an email with the details.
We enjoy sharing our home with you and other Airbnb guests, please be considerate, enjoy the house, treat it with respect and apply some common sense!
We are relaxed and easy going, we do not have rules or a curfew, however from our hosting experience we have generated some simple guidelines;
• Please ensure the house is locked for everyone's safety and security when you leave.
• If you cook or use things in the kitchen place it in the dishwasher, and if you make a mess please clean it up.
• Please be considerate when using the bathroom, and be thoughtful for the next person to use it.
• Please hang wet towels behind the door or on the rack provided.
• We enjoy cooking and are happy to share what we have in the fridge or pantry, but please do not freeload, for longer stays please be thoughtful by replacing or buying your own products.
• We appreciate that people enjoy their own space, may be tired after a long day or have limited/basic English. This is our home, please be courteous to us and other guests.
P.S: Smoking is allowed outdoors - front or backyard.
Cet hôte a 133 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hey I'm Jason. I enjoy travelling, photography and beer!
I spent many years living in England, Ireland and Italy; and have travelled to Andorra, Austria, Bali, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand & Vietnam.
My partner Luana is from Verona, Italy.
We started hosting in Oct 2015 and enjoy meeting people from around the world and listening to stories about their country and travels.
We have a good knowledge of Sydney (sights, attractions, shopping, beaches, day treks, restaurants, pubs & night clubs) and various places around Australia.