An unbelievable cascading waterfall is the central feature of this 1932 log cabin in Tennessee's Smoky Mountain National Park area. The sights & sounds are stunning day & night. Easy access to the park or just 4 1/2 miles to the tourist attractions
1. Smoking is allowed outside ONLY.
2. NO PARTIES. Our property is family friendly. Renting the property for the purpose of throwing a party is prohibited. Violation of this rule shall be basis for termination of rental contract without refund.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order Only use appliances for their intended uses
5. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and additional $50 cleaning cost. Maximum weight 30 pounds. Must be crated when left alone. Guest responsible for property damage. Minimum age 1 year.
PARKING – Parking is limited to ____3___ vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Hot Tub: Non-applicable.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned on during cold weather, they are not operational during warm periods.
10. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a well and septic systems. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I met & married Elaine in Christian college preparing for and working in Christian Broadcasting. We are now retired with 4 adult children and 11 grands. Elaine is blind and has never seen husband John, who found and bought this location for her to enjoy the sound of the falls. We truly believe this area is God's Country and His beautiful creation.