À propos de ce logement
• 5mins from Shopping Centre
• 20mins Airport
• 20mins Auckland City (CBD)
• Private Room (max.2)
• 1 x King Single (extra mattress for additional guest)
• Some space in closet with hangers
• Free Unlimited Fast WIFI
• Bus Stop 10mins Walk
• Safe and peaceful Neighbourhood
• Free street parking
Everyone with a complete profile is welcome!
• 1 x King Single Bed (single mattresses for additional guests)
• Clean, Comfortable & Cosy
• Some Closet Space available with hangers
• Linen provided
• Towels & Heater (if requested)
• Free Unlimited Wifi
• Free toiletries
• Hot Water 24/7
• Clean Drinkable Tap Water
• Living Room, Dining Area
• Backyard (including clothing line)
• Free Car Parking
Accès des voyageurs
Shared access: Bathroom (in the hallway), living room, dining, outdoor area, and washing machine.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Happy to be involved or provide guests with privacy. We will welcome guests and give them a tour upon their arrival (depending on their check-in time). We can accommodate for late check-ins if guests are happy to self-check-in.
We're a friendly family of 3 who all have busy lives during the day but come together in the evenings. We can give advice about tourism in Auckland (and New Zealand).
☆ Welcome to East Auckland, New Zealand ☆
• 4.8 Kms Barry Curtis Park (Public Park)
• 1.8 Kms Botany Town Shopping Centre
• 3.2 Kms Botany Junction Shopping Centre (bars, cafes, shops)
• 7.2 Kms Manukau Westfield Shopping Centre
• 21 Kms Auckland City Centre/CBD
• 16.6 Kms Auckland International/Domestic Airport
• 10.7 Kms Sylvia Park Shopping Centre
• 12.3 Kms Musick Point/Bucklands Beach/Eastern Beach
• 7.4 Kms Rainbows End Theme Park (amusement park)
• 12.8 Kms Auckland Botanic Gardens
• Car Rentals is the easiest & most convenient option in Auckland especially if you plan on travelling out of Auckland to other cities (best scenic routes). FREE parking at our house.
• Super Shuttle (Airport Transfer) takes longer than 30mins* (depending on number of stops) and costs around $50-55p
• Taxi takes 15-20mins* (to/from airport) and cost around $55-65
• Uber takes 15-20mins* (to/from airport) and costs around $45-50
• Public transport: Bus Stops within 10mins walk (direct link to Auckland City). We recommend buying an AT HOP card (for Bus, Train and Ferry). For more info, go to Auckland Transport (AT) website.
I work in Auckland City Centre (CBD) and would be happy to give guests a FREE ride (if our schedules match during the weekday).
• Smoke-free (smokers go outside)
• No parties or non-staying guests
• Alcohol-free home
• Showers before 10pm
• Low noise after 10pm
• No Pork/Ham/Bacon
• Please leave house tidy and as you found it - if you need cleaning products they are under the sink in the kitchen
Thanks for respecting our family-oriented home!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Some of the many things I like are food (anytime of the day), tv shows, dancing and of course - traveling. I dream big and want to travel 100 countries in my lifetime.
In fact, I experienced Airbnb when I was travelling and now I have gotten my family into it as well! I live at home with my dad and brother.