À propos de ce logement
Modern, cozy and clean apartment room. Very convenient, just 2 minutes walk from JR Yamanote line Yoyogi station. 4 minutes from Minami Shinjuku station,The apartment is very safe. There is a building entrance auto lock as well as a 2 lock door on the apartment itself. The rooms have in house washing machine and dryer and other such amenities to make your stay much more comfortable. Free pocket wifi is available for guests as well.
1 room apartment/mansion, complete with kitchen, bathroom w/ bathtub, powder room, toilet, washing machine, dryer, system kitchen and a balcony.
The apartment is very safe. There is a building entrance auto lock as well as a 2 lock door on the apartment itself. Very deterrent to any intrusion from outside so you can have a very nice and peaceful sleep.
Accès des voyageurs
Once you have arrived and got the key from us, you can come in and out as you like. You also have access to a balcony of our room.
In our room, there are
-semi-double sized Bed (120×200cm)
-Double sized sofa bed (200×200cm)
-Lavatory with Toilet and electronic flush/bidet
-Bath Room w/laundry dryer and air conditioner (shampoo, conditioner and body wash are prepared)
-Air Conditioner (cool/heat)
-toothbrush w/ toothpaste
-Electric Kettle, Glasses and Dishes
-Iron with Ironing board
-Free Pocket Wi-Fi (you can take it out with you while you stay here)
-Clean bath towels
-Tokyo guide books and magazines
Please do not wander around the building so as not to disturb neighbors. It is common to respect other people's privacy. Also, there maybe salespeople going around especially at night going door-to-door, in order to avoid them, please do not answer the doorbell or the intercom if you do not know the person.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available if you have any questions or need any help with your itinerary. You can call me or message me at my number: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
From Narita Airport
Narita Airport—Nippori (by Keisei Line, 36 mins/¥2,470, or 73mins/¥1,030) and then Nippori—Yoyogi (by JR Yamanote Line, 24 mins/¥200)
・By Limousine Bus
Narita AirportーShinjuku Station West Exit (by Airport Limousine, about 2hrs/¥3,100)
・By Bus and Train
Narita AirportーTokyo Station (by Tokyo Shuttle or Keisei Shuttle, about 1-1.5hr/¥1,000) and then TokyoーYoyogi (by JR Chuo Line, 19mins/¥170)
From Haneda Airport
Haneda Airport—Shinagawa (by Keikyu Line, 16 mins/¥410) and then Shingawa—Yoyogi (JR Yamanote Line, 18mins/¥170)
・By Limousine Bus
Haneda AirportーOdakyu Hotel C or Shinjuku Washington Hotel (by Airport Limousine, about 45mins/¥1,230)
From Yoyogi station to the following main stations, it takes...
・To Shinjuku - 2 mins by JR Yamanote Line
・To Harajuku - 2 mins using by JR Yamanote Line
・To Shibuya - 5mins by JR Yamanote Line
・To Roppongi - 7 mins by Ooedo Line (subway)
・To Akihabara - 17mins by JR Soubu Line
・To Ginza - 17mins by Ooedo Line and Ginza Line (subway)
・To Tokyo - 18mins by JR Soubu Line and JR Chuo Line
A. Please tell me your email address after booking. I will send the information of the way of reaching the apt, how to get the key and other detailed information.
B. Let me know your check-in(4:00PM~) & out(~10:00AM) time in advance at least one day before your arrival and departure. It doesn't need to be too exact. Early check in and Late check outs will have additional costs.
*Please do not stay inside the building while waiting for the check in time. It is considered loitering and will arouse some suspicion from the building management. If you need a place to wait, there is a starbucks shop nearby the station where you can relax while waiting.
*Please do not talk to other residents inside the building and inform them of the room you are staying in and also airbnb. It is not well-received by some residents in Japan as they feel unsecured with people coming and going about.
C. Please inform me via e-mail or AirBNB when you check in.
1. Do not smoke, not only in my apt but anywhere in the building. Activating the fire alarm is too noisy for all residents in the building. (only acceptable at the balcony. Ashtray is provided, please don't throw cigarette butts from the balcony.)
2. Please be considerate to neighbors and not making noise as much as possible.
3. Shoes off at the entrance please (custom in Japan)
4. Make sure to keep the room as clean as possible and please don't take, damage and/or stain anything.
5. Please ask me anytime, do not ask any neighbors or building managers to avoid bothering them.
6. Use my Pocket WiFi only for light net surfing or viewing maps, not for heavy uses of downloading much data, watching movie or streaming.
7. Regardless of the age, count the number of the guests and register. I don't accept kids less than 6 years old and pets. Avoid to choose this apt if you stay with them.
8. Trash separation is enforced. Bins are provided in apartment for burnables, plastic bottles, glass etc
9. PLEASE TURN OFF AIRCON , HEATER ,LIGHTS etc when not in the apartment.
9. Only the accommodation registrants can stay overnight. Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight.
10. Please do not leave your baggage on the day of checking out. There are lockers available in the station.
11. In Tokyo, many people do not know who their neighbors are. If you get asked by one of the residents or maintenance people in passing who you are, you can simply let them know that you are a friend/guest staying at my apartment. They shouldn't question you more than that. If you come across any other issues, please feel free to contact me.
12. During your stay, there may be service people (Gas, Phone, Internet, Inspectors, etc.) who buzz the room from the 1st floor. You will see their face appear on the intercom security panel. Please IGNORE the bell. They will leave a note in my mailbox to reschedule the visit. If you end up opening the door, it may cause additional confusion, as they do not speak any English.
13. Please follow 1 towel per person. We only have a limited number available in the room which will be used for our guests. We will charge JPY1000 for 1 towel in excess that was used.
Cases for additional charges:
Replacement cost for room key : 5000JPY
Replacement cost for pocket wifi router : 25000JPY
The number of the people you register is different : If I found this after your checking in, I will impartially charge you 5000JPY per one person one night regardless of the apartment page shows. So please request me to change the number of the guests if you make mistake of this matter or want to add the additional guest in advance of your checking in.
"If you do late checking out without any asking me and my approving : impartially 5000JPY as I have to change the cleaning time and pay the cleanig company as cancel or inconvenience fee.
And if you check out later than by over one hour, I'm sorry but I have to additionally charge you 3500 yen per hour. it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving."
When you ask me early checking in or late checking out after your booking and I can accept it, I may charge you 4000JPY as I have to pay the cleaning company to change the time.
Smoking : impartially 5000JPY. The criteria is that if you left something to smoke including the box of the tobacco even if you insist not smoking in the apartment. Im sorry for this strict criteria. But I don't find good one, so please understand.
If you leave it in a considerably bad condition, I may regard it as damage, and will charge you an extra fee
- If you leave something which pertinent over size garbage in law(including the broken suits case) in the apartment, I will charge you impartially 5000JPY as I have to arrange the collecting from government and pay the fee to them.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.