At 80 m from the Vatican Museums, the apartment is located on the 3rd floor, with elevator, of a historic building. It is just 900 m from Piazza San Pietro and 500 m from the nearest Metro A Cipro and Ottaviano from which to reach the main monuments.
The apartment was renovated in 2016, enjoys all the comforts and can accommodate up to 7 people.
Kitchen: equipped with dishes and cookware, table with 4 chairs, washing machine, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, electric oven, toaster, squeezer, gas hob and window.
- Room 1: Double Bed (160x200cm), plus single if necessary, wardrobe 6 doors, 2 bedside tables with bedside lamps, chest of drawers, mirror, rests suitcase and shoes, safe, LCD SMART TV, coffee table with 2 chairs, inverter air conditioner (hot and cold), litter box, radiator, cot for babies (that will be mounted if necessary and on demand with message or reservation specifying the presence of infants) and window with blackout curtains.
- Bathroom Room 1: complete with all health, including bidet, shower, heater, hairdryer wall, waste basket and swinging window.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bed (160x200cm), plus single if necessary, 4-door wardrobe, 2 bedside tables with bedside lamps, dresser, mirror, 2 rests suitcase and shoes, safe, LCD TV, small table with 2 chairs, inverter air conditioner (warm cold ), heater, waste basket and two windows with blackout curtains.
- Living room: normal sofa (two seats), sofa double bed (three seats), living room furniture, 1 tables and 4 chairs, inverter air conditioner (cold-warm), LCD TV, central heating, waste basket and 1 windows with drapes.
- Bathroom in hallway: complete with all health, including bidet, shower, heater, change-whirlwind, waste bin, illuminated mirror and wall-mounted hair dryer.
Autonomous heating, wi-fi free, iron and ironing board, clothes horse.
Apartment with fixtures and the latest generation of adjustable shutters for total darkness or light.
Accès des voyageurs
Check-in from 01:00 p.m. (sometimes will be possible to anticipate it agreeing details with me but it also depends on previous guests) will be made by me personally unless my incompatibility with guest arrival hours, in that case I'll send you the instructions for self check-in on message before your arrival.
Check out h 10:00 a.m. with the possibility of leaving luggage in the hallway of apartment until 01:00 p.m. agreeing with me the details.
Guests have free access and total freedom of use of the entire apartment because the hosts are not staying inside it.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
After explaining the apartment and gave advice on the area, at the keys, I will make myself available only upon request and for all the needs of guests. In fact, let them my telephone number is not staying in the same apartment.
The city tax of the City of Rome will be paid directly to the host and is equal to € 3.50 per person per night.
The food&drinks photos are illustrative of the dishes at your disposal.
For reservations up to four people, unless a specific request of the fifth bed to sleep separately, will be accommodated only two double beds.
The cot for babies will be mounted if necessary and on demand with message or reservation specifying the presence of infants.
The permanence is meant as a tourist lease (art. 2 co. 3 Reg. Regione Lazio n. 8/2015 or art. 1 co. 2 lett. c) Law n. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) prohibiting the provision of additional services during your stay such as breakfast , cleaning and change/reorganization linen both for the bedroom and bathroom during the stay; however set of sheets and towels shall be provided to the holiday start.
La permanenza è intesa come una locazione turistica (art. 2 co. 3 Reg. Regione Lazio n. 8/2015 o art. 1 co. 2 lett. C) Legge n. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) che vieta di fornire servizi aggiuntivi durante il soggiorno come ad esempio la prima colazione, pulizia e cambio/riorganizzazione quali la biancheria per la camera da letto e il bagno; tuttavia set di lenzuola e asciugamani saranno forniti all'inizio del soggiorno.
Avvocato di professione e Host per passione.
Adoro il buon cibo ed il buon vino da degustare, perchè no, anche davanti ad uno dei fantastici panorami che Roma ci regala sul lungotevere, con i monumenti a far da sfondo!
Sia in veste di Host che di Ospite prediligo la "prima" accoglienza che deve far sentire a casa con le indicazioni del caso per poi lasciare alla discrezionalità dell'ospite l'ausilio dell'Host ove necessario!