À propos de ce logement
Right in the heart of Osaka, located in Chuo Ward. You can walk to Shinsaibashi, Dotombori, Namba, and Kuromon easily. This room was made in April 2017. Bathroom, kitchen, ceiling, wall etc everything is brand new and also tatami(straw mats) is brand new!
There are brand new TV, washing machine, dryer, table, chairs, air-conditioner, fridge, electric kettle, induction cooker, microwave, hair dryer. There is no need to bring shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand-towel, bath towel because we’ve got everything for you!
Accès des voyageurs
You can use everywhere in the room. Please stay as your home.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hi there! I welcome you to the City of Osaka. I believe you will enjoy everything this bustling city has to offer, and will find my place to be comfortable and spacious, perfect for longer stays! Please do not hesitate to message me when you have questions, or need recommendations. I will reply in a promptly manner as much as possible. I will be working on the 2nd floor of the building, and will check you in/out when possible. Please do not hesitate to leave me feedback and constructive criticism; it makes me happy to have my guests enjoy their stay in Osaka!
- Pocket Wi-Fi you can take with you during your stay!
- Bicycles can be borrowed free of charge! Please contact me to let me know how many and when you would need to use them.
- LIFT your luggage, DO NOT roll it on tatami flooring; it is very delicate and gets scratched easily. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- NO house parties.
- NO loud music.
- NO taking any items provided for your use (except the pocket Wi-Fi and bicycles).
- NO loitering or vandalizing (including, but not limited to, graffiti, writing on walls, leaving trash on the floor after your departure, etc.)
- NO smoking.
- NO extra guests without notice (e.g. you made a reservation for 2, but are arriving as a party of 3-4).
- DO NOT be noisy outside, as this is a residential and business area.
- CLOSE the windows at night.
- LOCK your room, and the main entrance, every time you go out.
- Take off your shoes and use the provided slippers inside.
- Do not forget any items you place in the fridge upon departure.
- Take care of, and return upon departure, the pocket Wi-Fi and bicycles loaned to you, We will charge for any damages or missing items.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 64 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi everyone!I welcome you to the City of Osaka. I believe you will enjoy everything this bustling city has to offer, and will find our places to be comfortable and spacious, perfect for longer stays! I will do my best to reply to your questions in a promptly manner as much as possible. I believe in hospitality and integrity. It makes me happy to have my guests enjoy their stay in Osaka!
I LOVE traveling! I used to live in Australia for two years and I have been to Korea,Taiwan,Indonesia,Thailand,New zealand, America,Portugal,Spain and France!
Let's enjoy exploring Osaka together!!