À propos de ce logement
Special Discount Prise!!!
It is the room of the Dotombori area!
Therefore there are many shops near!
It is two minutes on foot to Dotombori.
It is two minutes on foot to Nihonbashi.
It is five minutes on foot to Shinsaibashi.
[An amenity enriches.]
* Big towel :peopltowel can be replenished!
* Small towel :people x 1 person
* Welcome drink:peopltoothbrush:people x 2.
* 2 razors
* Wifi rent OK
* Shampoo, hair conditioner and body soap
It becomes the room for 1-2 people.
Locking automatically is pounding the apartment, and there is the elevator, too.
I cannot share it with somebody.
And I can stay in other rooms of the same apartment!
It is possible to up to ten people!
Rooms become separate, but a message give me hope!
*It is about a room *
It is most suitable for a couple trip and the trip with the friend.
It becomes the air-conditioner perfection.
In addition, I clean after check-in and check-out, and the room is very clean.
*It is about a bedroom *
I prepared the bed such as the one semi-double bed (two people can lie in one bed) first class.
I rent portable Wifi to all visitors.
Please confirm ID, password, how to use after check-in.
Accès des voyageurs
You may have you use all the thing of this room. All the things necessary for life prepare.
-Bath towel & hand towel
-Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
-Refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven
-plate, chopsticks etc
※Cooking stove ×
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I install the list of a recommended shop in the room.
Please refer to it.
about Check-in/out system
After you booking, I will send the detail map and key location.
Please check-in/out by yourself. If you have any questions please let me know. We will correspond by e-mail or LINE and cacao.
About New Year holidays period (Dec.24-Jan.5)
This period will change the time of check-in and check-out.
Check-in time 16:00 pm
Check-out time 10:00 am
Please read all the house rules and adhere to them
1. Please take off your shoes in the apartment. We have prepared clean slippers for our guests.
2. Please keep your volume down inside and outside the room, especially after 22:00.This apartment building is home to many ordinary residents. In Japan, it is not polite to be noisy in your room. So, to avoid complaints from residents, please keep it down. Parties, loud music and/or shouting are strictly prohibited.
3. Please do not talk to strangers who ring the doorbell. 99% of them are salesmen. If you do talk to other residents in the building, please call me.
4. Please do not smoke in the room—you may go out to the balcony if you wish to light up. Do not forget to put out your cigarette.
5. Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you leave the room.
6. Please clean up after you use the kitchen.
7. Please ventilate the bathroom after using it.
8. It is safe to flush toilet paper down the toilet bowl.
9. Please do not remove any items from the room.
10. Please check-out by 11:00am
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 2559 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, Nice to meet youヾ(･･`*)
I have lived in Osaka for 8 years.
My hometown is very countryside. So, Osaka is the second hometown for me.
I like traveling. I have traveled to over 20 countries so far. The trip gave many friends to me.
I want to welcome a lot of guest come to Japan, so I began Airbnb.
I hope that you have a fun time in Japan.
---------------About my rooms---------------
We have many room now. There are all rooms in the center of Osaka. You can walk to Namba, Shinsaibashi, Nihonbashi.
It is very very convenient!!
I make the room very beautiful and clean.
Many towels and amenities, etc. are also put!
When there is a thing which isn't understood (LINE, cacao beans and What's UP).
I have the various contact means, so it can correspond immediately (^^).
I wish you a pleasant journey.